Previous topic - Next topic

Donnie Brasco

Richo!

Number 12 on the back forever...

quinny88

Quote from: Donnie Brasco on June 05, 2014, 09:07:51 AM
Richo!

Still one of my favourite memories of going to the footy at the MCG was the roar every time Richo went near the ball.

Especially from the 'grog squad' behind the punt road end goals

That chant was infectious
"RICHO, RICHO MAN! I WANT TO BE A RICHO MAN!"

Nige

Quote from: quinny88 on June 05, 2014, 03:35:21 PM
Richo!

Still one of my favourite memories of going to the footy at the MCG was the roar every time Richo went near the ball.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyowUKWvtP4

Absolute classic.  ;D

Jroo

Quote from: quinny88 on June 05, 2014, 03:35:21 PM
Richo!

The best, we'd lose every week, but Richo would still make the footy enjoyable, absolute champion.

Jroo

About flowering time, Miles is named!
IN: Jake Batchelor, Ricky Petterd, Anthony Miles, Ty Vickery, Nick Vlastuin, Brad Helbig, Brett O'Hanlon
OUT: Dylan Grimes (Toe), Shaun Grigg (Hamstring), Daniel Jackson (Hip), Reece Conca (Groin)

Bench is:
36 Matt McDonough
41 Nathan Foley
26 Anthony Miles
29 Ty Vickery
31 Nick Vlastuin
32 Brad Helbig
45 Brett O'Hanlon

So three to come out.

Nige

If we're choosing from that bench.

Helbig, O'Hanlon will probably get chopped and I'm worried that Miles might be the other.  :-X

Interesting outs though.

Jroo

I'm hoping we go with
Int: Miles, Vlastuin, Helbig, BOH
Emg: Vickery, Foley, McDonough

Helbig, BOH, Miles and Batchelor have been in good form in the VFL, so good to see them rewarded.

EDITL wouldn't mind if dropped Hammer and brought in Ty, tbh.

Bill Manspeaker

Nige

Totally agree.

Dropping Hammer for Ty would work.

I actually would probably prefer BOH, Ty, Miles and Flossy.

kilbluff1985

Toga

Batchelor will come in for Grimes, and the only way Vickery would come in is if Hampson or Griffiths were dropped. Otherwise we'll be too tall.

Losing Conca & Jackson though, we'll definitely be bringing in two inside mids for those two IMO, meaning it's likely that Miles & Helbig will come in I think. We've been weak on the inside as is so don't think we can lose those two without adding some inside grunt.

Think it will be cut to Vlastuin, Miles, Helbig and one of Petterd/McDonough/O'Hanlon

Noz

I suppose 4 changes is enough i mean if Hardwick omits the entire team and puts them on the injury list with the description being "missing heart and courage" questions would be raised.

I suppose wizard of oz is basically the life of a richmond footballer.

Tinman needed a heart - every richmond player
Scarecrow needed a brain - richmond coaching staff
Lion needed a brain - every richmond player

Kind of spooky actually when you think about it.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Toga on June 05, 2014, 09:21:52 PM
Batchelor will come in for Grimes, and the only way Vickery would come in is if Hampson or Griffiths were dropped. Otherwise we'll be too tall.

Losing Conca & Jackson though, we'll definitely be bringing in two inside mids for those two IMO, meaning it's likely that Miles & Helbig will come in I think. We've been weak on the inside as is so don't think we can lose those two without adding some inside grunt.

Think it will be cut to Vlastuin, Miles, Helbig and one of Petterd/McDonough/O'Hanlon

Did you just say Miles is not an inside mid?

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on June 05, 2014, 10:23:57 PM
Quote from: Toga on June 05, 2014, 09:21:52 PM

Did you just say Miles is not an inside mid?
Read again champ.  ;)

kilbluff1985

Yeah I misread thought it was strange lol