Main Menu

Richmond 2014 H&A discussion

Started by quinny88, March 25, 2014, 02:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

Haha found this gif on BigFooty.

That is why he's our whipping boy.

Nige

Haha, I remember that. Commented on it in the Matchday thread for the game.

Absolutely hopeless.

Nige

Just a heads up lads, Noz is with us next week!

[22:25] Noz: I believe Richmond will defeat Essendon next saturday night may 31st 2014 by 15 points

;D

Noz

Quote from: NigeyS on May 24, 2014, 10:41:15 PM

[22:25] Noz: I believe Richmond will defeat Essendon next saturday night may 31st 2014 by 15 points

;D

Can confirm.

Jroo

Quote from: NigeyS on May 24, 2014, 10:41:15 PM

;D
:o :o :o

Nige

Ivan looks set to play the Dreamtime game.  8)

Toga

Was going to say, if Jackson's injury is serious (looked like a very nasty corky to me) then surely surely surely Miles plays next week!!

Everyone stop hating on Grigg I don't mind him that much. Sounds like he did a pretty good job today tagging Ward, and laid four tackles which is definitely pleasing! (For me at least).

Maric will be a huge in for us if he plays next week.

Mailman the 2nd

If Maric is in I'd back Richmond vs the Bombers. I think that from the games vs GWS and Geelong the Tigers can obviously play like a top 8 side that otherwise has been lacking.

Toga

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on May 25, 2014, 12:35:35 AM
If Maric is in I'd back Richmond vs the Bombers. I think that from the games vs GWS and Geelong the Tigers can obviously play like a top 8 side that otherwise has been lacking.

This. Our best is good, but our poor is just shower. If we can find some consistency then we'll be right.

Maric back will be good for the whole team, really think his presence on the field makes such a difference to the boys.

elephants

Maric back coincides with me sending Griffiths and Hampson packing in SC. Its been a fun ride boys!

quinny88

Noz?  :o is this the same noz that said we had no chance against GWS??

I knew I liked you

Capper

How did MAric go in the 2s on the weekend??

Toga

nickstiges

41 hits outs 19 disposals and 2 goals pretty impressive.

Toga

Anthony Miles was given a tight tag on the weekend but still managed 19 disposals at 100% efficiency! Please give the man a run!