Main Menu

Richmond 2014 H&A discussion

Started by quinny88, March 25, 2014, 02:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

Quote from: elephants on May 01, 2014, 06:52:27 PM
How does Griff lose his spot (potentially) to Edwards, Vickery or Stephenson ::)
I know what a flowering joke. What a disgrace!

Nige

Deledio for Arnot.
Rance for Grimes.
Griffiths for (please) be Az/Tank

Vinny

Matt Thomas is back, get ready for his awesomeness. 8)

90+ SC please. :)

Nige

Quote from: Vinny on May 01, 2014, 06:57:15 PM
Matt Thomas is back, get ready for his awesomeness. 8)

90+ SC please. :)
Not necessarily.  :P

Needs to survive the cut from 25 to 22.

I think he might.

Vinny

Oh shower true, haha.

Lloyd likely to be cut Nige?

Nige

Quote from: Vinny on May 01, 2014, 08:25:54 PM
Oh shower true, haha.

Gonna be perfectly honest here, and I reckon Toga, JROO etc might agree... but after Griff was dropped (possibly) in favour of Ty/Orren/Az... who knows what shower Dimma has in mind.  :-\

Toga

Hmm. Griffiths has been very impressive this season so my hopes are that we are just managing him this week. Think this means that Vickery might be back in the team this week, otherwise we would be rolling with just Jack & small/mediums up forwards... Which isn't tall enough.

Deledio for Arnot and Rance for Grimes are the obvious like-for-like replacements.. One other change I could see happening is possibly McDonough out for Az but not sure on this one.

I'm just happy, happy, happy that Lids & Tross are back :D

Vinny

Quote from: NigeyS on May 01, 2014, 08:32:11 PM
Quote from: Vinny on May 01, 2014, 08:25:54 PM
Oh shower true, haha.

Gonna be perfectly honest here, and I reckon Toga, JROO etc might agree... but after Griff was dropped (possibly) in favour of Ty/Orren/Az... who knows what shower Dimma has in mind.  :-\
Fair enough man, thanks anyway. I've prepared for the worst and got some bench cover to cover for my bench cover that is Lloyd who is meant to cover for Fas. :P  ???

elephants

I'm boycotting fantasy until Griff gets recalled.

Toga

I'm sure Dimma will listen :P

elephants

quinny88

Quote from: NigeyS on May 01, 2014, 05:35:59 PM
I've got this stupid gut feeling that just because Push-Up is a small forward that Banfield may get the upgrade.

However, given his ridiculously good form, it would crazy not to give Anthony Miles the upgrade.

Banfield probably will be elevated..
If we elevate Miles he can only play for 8-10 weeks while King is on the LTI then he would be forced back onto the rookie list, however if e wait till round 11 to elevate him he can play the rest of the season. Would be silly not to take this approach

Nige

Quote from: quinny88 on May 02, 2014, 02:35:49 AM
Quote from: NigeyS on May 01, 2014, 05:35:59 PM
I've got this stupid gut feeling that just because Push-Up is a small forward that Banfield may get the upgrade.

However, given his ridiculously good form, it would crazy not to give Anthony Miles the upgrade.

Banfield probably will be elevated..
If we elevate Miles he can only play for 8-10 weeks while King is on the LTI then he would be forced back onto the rookie list, however if e wait till round 11 to elevate him he can play the rest of the season. Would be silly not to take this approach
That's what I was thinking about last night.

Banfield gives us that option of another small forward if we need him and he's in some decent form to be rewarded with a game, and then come Round 11, Miles gets that other elevation.

Jroo

Petterd dropped!  :o
Wasn't expecting that from Dimma, he loves Ricky.
Surprised Thomas wasn't named, but good too see McDonough, Lloyd and Gordon given a go!

Nige

Let's mention that both Az and Ty are in as well, idk about this.