Main Menu

Richmond 2014 H&A discussion

Started by quinny88, March 25, 2014, 02:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

No Ty, Lids and Ivvy. Same team?  :o

Toga

Well at least it sounds like Rancey will be back. Az Edwards could also be included but not sure who he'd come in for.

Sounds like Lids & Iv are close at least, hopefully will be back in the next fortnight.

elephants

No Vickery? Imma starting Benny Griffiths 8)

Nige

The Round 6 Tiger squad

B:  Chaplin, Astbury, Grimes
HB:  Houli, Newman, Morris
C:  Grigg, Jackson, Conca
HF:  Martin, Griffiths, Lloyd
F:  S. Edwards, Riewoldt, Petterd
R:  Hampson, Ellis, Cotchin
IC (from):  Helbig, Vlastuin, Arnot, Gordon, Batchelor, McDonough, Lennon

In:  Helbig, Batchelor, McDonough, Lennon
Out:  Thomas (inj - knee)

Nige

Flossy, Biscuits, Nippa are locks for the bench (you would think).

Means the final spot (and maybe even vest) is between Helbig, Batch, Madonna and Beatle.

I'd guess it's between Madonna and Beatle for that final spot.

Toga

Yeah can't see Batchelor coming into the team tbh think our backs are doing alright. Helbig could actually be a smokie for that last bench spot, losing Thomas means we might look to include another inside mid which Helbig would fit nicely.

Would love to see McDonough get another game though, and would love to see Lennon get a debut... I'll be happy with any of the three, just not Batch!!

Jroo

Batch has actually been pretty good in the VFL, I don't mint him. But most of you guys hate him.
Doubt he comes in though, I think it will be out if the other three.

Toga

I hadn't heard how he's doing in the VFL, but good to hear he's doing ok. Definitely not a big fan of him Jroo, think he just lacks defensive pressure sometimes which isn't really what you want from a defender lol :P

But my reason for not wanting him in is because we've already got plenty of guys in this week's team that play where Batch does, and he's not as versatile as the other blokes.

Jroo

Lennon playing in the VFL, so you wouldn't think he'd play tomorrow.
Probs out of McDonuts and Helbig.

Nige

Toga

McDonough back in the team.

Vickery kicked 3.2 in the reserves today in a draw which is at least a bit promising. Aaron Edwards racked them up and kicked a couple of goals playing in the midfield & up forward, Lennon was again good on the back flanks.

quinny88

And Miles best on ground.. again! Get this man on the senior list

BigMac_93

Quote from: quinny88 on April 26, 2014, 06:17:16 PM
And Miles best on ground.. again! Get this man on the senior list

Toga

elephants

Lads, is there any possibility that Lloyd could be sub tomorrow? Basically my only chance in a number of league matches due to having Fasolo as a unique in many head2heads :'(