Round 9 Winner - Ringo (316.5)
Round 10 Winner - LaHug (309)
Round 11 Winner - TomK (257.5)
Round 12 Winner - LaHug (322)
Round 13 Winner - TomK (226)
Round 14 Winner - NigeyS (269)
Round 15 Winner - Elephants (342.5)
Round 16 Winner - Mr.Craig (257.5)

Next week's game is - Sydney vs Carlton. Lockout Saturday 6:10pm.

I'm going on holidays next weekend so if someone wants to do the scores then feel free otherwise you'll have to wait until I get back on Tuesday night.

Nige

elephants

LF

I might have to continue to name players I have in Americas and XV comps as they tend to play well when I name them here :P

Mr.Craig

What's the thought on the semi finals/final? Should they be played during the last two rounds of the home and away season or the actual semi final/final of the season?

LaHug

Quote from: Mr.Craig on July 06, 2014, 01:59:43 PM
What's the thought on the semi finals/final? Should they be played during the last two rounds of the home and away season or the actual semi final/final of the season?

Why not have a legit top 8 finals run alongside the AFL finals? Will keep things interesting after the fantasy season has ended.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: LaHug on July 06, 2014, 02:17:38 PM

Why not have a legit top 8 finals run alongside the AFL finals? Will keep things interesting after the fantasy season has ended.

So with double chances for the top 4 and all that? I'd consider it. Just as long as we can get everyone to rock up.

Nige

Quote from: Mr.Craig on July 06, 2014, 02:24:48 PM
Quote from: LaHug on July 06, 2014, 02:17:38 PM

So with double chances for the top 4 and all that? I'd consider it. Just as long as we can get everyone to rock up.
Pick the best 8 participants and PM them, ask them if they're down and if they say no, call upon the others.

Ringo

Can I suggest that you pick the 8 from the winners dropping out players with the highest score to come up with the 8. (There are 9 individuals atm and if we were to go from current list Elephants would be the one to drop out with the 342.5) There may be others added over the next couple of weeks.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Ringo on July 06, 2014, 02:41:09 PM
Can I suggest that you pick the 8 from the winners dropping out players with the highest score to come up with the 8. (There are 9 individuals atm and if we were to go from current list Elephants would be the one to drop out with the 342.5) There may be others added over the next couple of weeks.

That would be the plan, yep.

Also just came up with the idea that we allocate different games to each match up.

elephants

Thats a shower idea. No, no, no, no.

Mr.Craig

Mr.Craig

B: White, Jamison
M: Towers, Graham
R: Rowe (C)
F: Rohan, Menzel

TomK

D: White, Jamison.
M: B. Jack (C), Graham.
R: Rowe.