Main Menu

Ben Kennedy

Started by blues123, March 24, 2014, 06:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blues123

I have already used up one trade and i am trying not to use the second trade but i might have to so really not to sure. Also his JS isn't that good with dwyer and fasolo making their way into their side maybe this week.

blues123

Should i choose kennedy or not
If i trade out ben kennedy which forward rookie do i choose already have impey and taylor

blues123

LF

You have until Thursday let the poll go for a while and you might get a better idea then.

shaker

Thought he would have gone past being the sub after last year but he may avoid it after last week but the Pies have so many of those size and type of players think I would steer clear but that's just me  ;)

tkringle

Could be a good player if bucks gives him a chance to play some minutes.

I have him at the moment and going to keep the faith. That could change an hour before the game if he has the vest on again..

nrich102

There's this brand new invention called a brain, god only made it when he created the earth ::)

Really mate, make your own decisions.

Marstar

Quote from: nrich102 on March 24, 2014, 08:32:39 PM
There's this brand new invention called a brain, god only made it when he created the earth ::)

Really mate, make your own decisions.

He will make his own decision, once he has exhausted all arguments for and against making that decision  ;)

kilbluff1985

why didn't you ditch him when he was announced the sub?

blues123

Should i take out ben kennedy and bring rohan in as my F6

MC

When so many people are (rightly or wrongly) considering ditching Rohan, why would you bring him in?! Odds are Kennedy will score 80 unsubbed and destroy any value your precious trade might have added. In simple terms - wait a week!

kfewster

I agree, wait until he's on the bubble.

While Rohan's JS may be slightly better, based on pre-season form & how he played last week i wouldnt burn a trade for him.

Possibly wait for Honeychurch from Bullies whose meant to be a good prospect or consider a trade down for billings after few weeks if he gets vested again.

Kain

Rabid Hamster

Can you afford Jackson Merrett?

tor01doc

Can you spell please or thank you (2 words)?

blues123

haha very funny (3 words)