Rockliff Out - Lids/Fyfe/Wines/ In

Started by desired77, March 24, 2014, 06:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desired77

im going for a high overall this year should i get rid of Rockliff or keep him what are your thoughts?

Ricochet

Keep mate. It's only one week, you'll need as many trades as possible if going for overall.
One trade isn't worth 20-50 points

desired77

true thanks mate i think im panicking abit with having 4 rookies in my mid instead of 4

Jackross10

Yeah definently hold on. No way I would get wines aswell.

JBs-Hawks

HotTiges

Lol keep.ive got Rock and the only possible trade I'd do is Watson but I've calmed down now.... Never know, your benchie could ton up anyways..

kilbluff1985

yep i'm keeping have the rookies to cover and not even leagues yet

shaker

I've got Rocky but did not like his role on the weekend if it was not for the goals his score would have been poor I was looking forward to this week to see if he was used the same way , this makes it tough , decisions  :-\

tor01doc

So get rid of Rocky, Libber, Swan, Boak, McVeigh, JPK, Boomer etc etc.

Hold.

shaker

Quote from: tor01doc on March 24, 2014, 07:37:18 PM

Hold.

Don't have Libber , Swan , Boak , JPK , Boomer have Mceigh but I hope he plays not going to trade out anyone who is playing but Rocky is not and his role was very Voss like on the weekend if all my rookies are in I am not afraid of a sideway trade

tkringle

tor01doc

Quote from: shaker on March 24, 2014, 07:45:15 PM

Hold.

Don't have Libber , Swan , Boak , JPK , Boomer have Mceigh but I hope he plays not going to trade out anyone who is playing but Rocky is not and his role was very Voss like on the weekend if all my rookies are in I am not afraid of a sideway trade

One week?

shaker

Quote from: tkringle on March 24, 2014, 07:46:50 PM
Has he accepted the 1 week?

Yes he could contest it and get off and then I would carry on with him this week

tor01doc

Let's get Ringo onto the tribunal panel - he'll get life (of no weeks ever) and we can all keep him.

shaker

Quote from: tor01doc on March 24, 2014, 07:51:02 PM
Quote from: shaker on March 24, 2014, 07:45:15 PM

Hold.

One week?

Just did not like how they played him , do I cop an Ellis score for him , at the moment I hope to do no other trades and would be happy to have Watson , Fyfe , or Selwood in my team for 1 trade , like I said I will not trade any one that is playing