Rockliff OUT

Started by Sydney14, March 24, 2014, 03:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marstar

No1 has faith in the MRP Ringo, and we all believe they are grossly inconsistent.

Brisbane aren't the only ones who can site examples of 'unfair' treatment.

tor01doc

Quote from: Marstar on March 24, 2014, 10:26:03 PM
No1 has faith in the MRP Ringo, and we all believe they are grossly inconsistent.

Over to you NigeyS...

Nige

Quote from: tor01doc on March 24, 2014, 10:30:14 PM
Quote from: Marstar on March 24, 2014, 10:26:03 PM

Over to you NigeyS...
Yep, that'd be 'cite'.

Cite - Refer to (a passage, book, or author) as evidence for or justification of an argument or statement, especially in a scholarly work.

Marstar

Nige

spudaroos

What do you guys reckon? Keep him or swap him for a set and forget premo who isn't going to play in a role that is potentially low scoring?

Blues Blues Blues

Quote from: spudaroos on March 24, 2014, 11:21:32 PM
What do you guys reckon? Keep him or swap him for a set and forget premo who isn't going to play in a role that is potentially low scoring?

Didn't we pick him because he is/was a 'set n forget' premo? Personally I'm not jumping off yet, even though he is out this week. Only rd 2, long season ahead...

ben_020285

Quote from: spudaroos on March 24, 2014, 11:21:32 PM

Definitely keep him. It's not worth burning a precious trade over.

newfreofan

This thread is amazing, in equal parts because of gifs, ringo's shaved bum, grammar nazis, and people who are seriously considering trading a premo because of a 1 match ban. If you trade a player every time they miss a game you're gonna have a bad time...

tor01doc

Nff
Eye am trading Walters!

HotTiges

Quote from: newfreofan on March 25, 2014, 08:14:05 AM
This thread is amazing, in equal parts because of gifs, ringo's shaved bum, grammar nazis, and people who are seriously considering trading a premo because of a 1 match ban. If you trade a player every time they miss a game you're gonna have a bad time...
Was considering the trade not because of suspension but due to potential role change and non premo scores down the track..mate.do I want a premo who could have a new role as a nagging run with player who could end up averaging under 100? A bit dramatic but some of us do see this problem however the thread lost its way.. holding now but the thought did cross my mind..least I don't have to stress on 'Dunsten vs Michie'

shaker

Quote from: HotTiges on March 25, 2014, 09:23:10 AM
Quote from: newfreofan on March 25, 2014, 08:14:05 AM
Was considering the trade not because of suspension but due to potential role change and non premo scores down the track..mate.do I want a premo who could have a new role as a nagging run with player who could end up averaging under 100? A bit dramatic but some of us do see this problem however the thread lost its way.. holding now but the thought did cross my mind..least I don't have to stress on 'Dunsten vs Michie'
Agree was waiting to see if he had the same role this week if so he was gone next week but this suspension is making me think just do it this week

fever

guess which one represents brisbane and which the mrp...

fever

fever