Rockliff OUT

Started by Sydney14, March 24, 2014, 03:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotTiges

flowering annoying.. Dilemma now.. Got the main rookies, Langdon Langford etc tempting to get Jobe and not use anymore correctional trades

E-Lemon_ator

Dunstan to cover in my side.. saints play GWS so hopefully he can back up his ton!
Rocky is a lock in my side. Wont side trade premos barring LTI

tor01doc

Quote from: E-Lemon_ator on March 24, 2014, 05:06:05 PM
Dunstan to cover in my side.. saints play GWS so hopefully he can back up his ton!
Rocky is a lock in my side. Wont side trade premos barring LTI

Ditto.

fever

Quote from: HotTiges on March 24, 2014, 04:56:45 PM
flowering annoying.. Dilemma now.. Got the main rookies, Langdon Langford etc tempting to get Jobe and not use anymore correctional trades

facepalm.jpeg

AaronKirk

I don't have Rocky but IMO there wasn't much in it. But hey, that is football in 2014.

HotTiges

Quote from: fever on March 24, 2014, 05:10:30 PM

facepalm.jpeg
What never side traded?

Ricochet

Seriously Ringo? The MRP has a vendetta against Brisbane?? Come on mate your better than that

On the Rocky charge

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-03-24/mrp-full-statement-round-one-week-two?utm_medium=RSS

"Based on the MRP investigation, the video evidence available and a medical report from the Hawthorn Football Club, the incident was assessed as intentional conduct (three points), low impact (one point) and body contact (one point). This is a total of five activation points, resulting in a classification of a level two offence, drawing 225 demerit points and a two-match sanction. He has no existing good or bad record. An early plea reduces the sanction by 25 per cent to 168.75 points and a one-match sanction."

fever

Quote from: HotTiges on March 24, 2014, 05:12:53 PM
Quote from: fever on March 24, 2014, 05:10:30 PM

facepalm.jpeg
What never side traded?

after 1 round?

fever

Vinny

Ringo sounds a little butthurt, MRP don't just hate teams and dog them for the next decade..

HotTiges

Err ok then..I'm entitled to feel aggrieved..bit of a rage trade

fever

fever

just wanted an excuse to post some gifs

Ringo

Quote from: Ricochet on March 24, 2014, 05:13:16 PM
Seriously Ringo? The MRP has a vendetta against Brisbane?? Come on mate your better than that

On the Rocky charge

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-03-24/mrp-full-statement-round-one-week-two?utm_medium=RSS

"Based on the MRP investigation, the video evidence available and a medical report from the Hawthorn Football Club, the incident was assessed as intentional conduct (three points), low impact (one point) and body contact (one point). This is a total of five activation points, resulting in a classification of a level two offence, drawing 225 demerit points and a two-match sanction. He has no existing good or bad record. An early plea reduces the sanction by 25 per cent to 168.75 points and a one-match sanction."
No sorry Rico when I see a number of incidents in a game similar to Rocky go unreported I will defend my team to the hilt.  I read the charge as well and you could apply that to a lot of contact in every game off the ball but it is not done. So the MRP has set the standard so I will be watching closely to see the consistency but will not hold my breath.
Like most clubs you can argue against the MRP as we seen with "Walkers" so called spoil and I accept that.
I just really want some consistency in the MRP. Clarke was hit with an incident similar to Rockys on Saturday but no report because of who it was.

fever