fever

fever

one of my all time favourites

fever

HotTiges

Quote from: shaker on March 25, 2014, 09:47:41 AM
Quote from: HotTiges on March 25, 2014, 09:23:10 AM
Quote from: newfreofan on March 25, 2014, 08:14:05 AM
This thread is amazing, in equal parts because of gifs, ringo's shaved bum, grammar nazis, and people who are seriously considering trading a premo because of a 1 match ban. If you trade a player every time they miss a game you're gonna have a bad time...
Was considering the trade not because of suspension but due to potential role change and non premo scores down the track..mate.do I want a premo who could have a new role as a nagging run with player who could end up averaging under 100? A bit dramatic but some of us do see this problem however the thread lost its way.. holding now but the thought did cross my mind..least I don't have to stress on 'Dunsten vs Michie'
Agree was waiting to see if he had the same role this week if so he was gone next week but this suspension is making me think just do it this week
If he decides to challenge and loses? Extra week will be painful

fever

fever

fever

got a few more but done for now

tor01doc

Keep 'em coming Oh Febrile one.

Ricochet

Rocky has accepted the 1 match ban

Nige

Quote from: Ricochet on March 25, 2014, 10:28:21 AM
As if the amount of tears shed already wasn't enough.  :P

Ringo

Because of History he knew he would have no hope of getting it overturned. if you watch the video watch Mitchells hands as well and then when Rocky retaliates he takes the big dive so it will be looked at.  Very soft if you ask me and the sooner we adopt penalising for diving the better. Would be very interested to read the so called medical report from Hawthorn but these are never presented.

Ricochet

Quote from: Ringo on March 25, 2014, 10:38:31 AM
Because of History he knew he would have no hope of getting it overturned. if you watch the video watch Mitchells hands as well and then when Rocky retaliates he takes the big dive so it will be looked at.  Very soft if you ask me and the sooner we adopt penalising for diving the better. Would be very interested to read the so called medical report from Hawthorn but these are never presented.
Obviously the medical report was significant enough to be used and mentioned. Don't think diving can even be considered here mate. He wacked him off the ball while he wasn't looking. I know it happens all the time but its a dirty cheap shot.

maygs

Quote from: Ricochet on March 25, 2014, 10:41:22 AM
Quote from: Ringo on March 25, 2014, 10:38:31 AM
Obviously the medical report was significant enough to be used and mentioned. Don't think diving can even be considered here mate. He wacked him off the ball while he wasn't looking. I know it happens all the time but its a dirty cheap shot.
He simply gave him a bump from a standing start next to him.  It's not good, but nearly all players do it all bloody game.  OK Mitchell got his arm caught and it might have hurt a little, but the big sook took a dive - like he always does.  It's nothing that Mitchell wasn't doing all game.  Have a look at the footage of the Close tackle (the one Gibson got off) and watch Mitchell as he grinds his forearm into the side of Closes head - after the whistle!
I reckon Mitchell is too good and talented a player to play like a dog, but it does seem to be his way.
Off soapbox now ...

elephants

Hahahaha, whether Mitchell dived or not is pretty irrelevant.

The MRP looked at the incident and broke it down.

It was classed as intentional, low impact and body contact.

There is no way you can argue Rocky didn't mean to get stuck into him, the impact was obviously there and it was to his mid-riff.

Cannot believe we are even debating this haha