Main Menu

VC loophole

Started by sammy123, March 24, 2014, 12:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeesh

Marc has been solid without being spectacular against the Tiges with 10 tons in there last 10 meetings. Probably only 3 scores captain worthy 150, 137 and 160 but its worth the punt. Flick the C on GAJ if he doesn't deliver

Bully

Quote from: jeesh on March 24, 2014, 09:04:45 PM
Marc has been solid without being spectacular against the Tiges with 10 tons in there last 10 meetings. Probably only 3 scores captain worthy 150, 137 and 160 but its worth the punt. Flick the C on GAJ if he doesn't deliver

What's the deal with Murphy's aversion to kicking? Seems like he's looking to dish off at every possible moment. As for captain material, I have my doubts, seems his ceiling is 130 these days.

jeesh

Now you mention it, I hadn't noticed he had 16 handballs and only 7 kicks. I didn't see the game did Cornes wear him like a glove and not give him much opportunity to kick rather just dish off? The fact he got a massive 6 free kicks for and took 2 marks but only had 7 kicks in total is a bit disturbing. Should have had 8 kicks right there. Hopefully he hasn't caught OP off Judd lol

Bones Bombers

Quote from: tor01doc on March 24, 2014, 09:03:14 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 24, 2014, 08:22:38 PM
I'll prob go Ablett into Pendles - should have enough time to make a call as to whether I take Gaz or give the C to Pendles

And I quote....again.

RSI.
Would be a good option if their games didn't actually start at the same time.

tor01doc

Time zones huh?

16:40 AWST vs 19:40 AEDT?

Same time!

So maybe recalculate that one.

Cheers for the heads up.

Bully

Quote from: jeesh on March 24, 2014, 09:30:32 PM
Now you mention it, I hadn't noticed he had 16 handballs and only 7 kicks. Did Cornes wear him like a glove and not give him much opportunity to kick rather just dish off? Hopefully he hasn't caught OP off Judd lol

I don't think it was tagging pressure, he didn't even want to take a shot on goal. Something's not quite right but I don't know what. I don't think he's 100% fit, he was certainly getting some close attention from the trainers in the last quarter.

Bones Bombers

Quote from: tor01doc on March 24, 2014, 09:36:55 PM
Time zones huh?

16:40 AWST vs 19:40 AEDT?

Same time!

So maybe recalculate that one.

Cheers for the heads up.
No probs, was mentioned earlier. Actually in the OP!

Doggoneit

Watson into Ablett - its the easiest option

---  Watson is looking the trimmest I have seen him, could be a huge year for him.

jeesh

Quote from: Bully on March 24, 2014, 09:37:55 PM
I don't think it was tagging pressure, he didn't even want to take a shot on goal. Something's not quite right but I don't know what. I don't think he's 100% fit, he was certainly getting some close attention from the trainers in the last quarter.

Thanks for the heads up Bully I'll have to keep an eye on him. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

tigertops

Quote from: Doggoneit on March 24, 2014, 09:45:38 PM
Watson into Ablett - its the easiest option

---  Watson is looking the trimmest I have seen him, could be a huge year for him.
yep think ill be going this way. over 140 and wato will get the nod.

kilbluff1985

tough choice between Beams or Pendles

RaisyDaisy

LOL thanks Bones! Brain fart on my end

I guess Danger or Dusty into Ablett is the only real option I have

dmac07

Watson into Ablett/Pendles for me

RaisyDaisy

I don't think Danger or Dusty will go massive actually, so I think I might go Ablett into Libba

Most people will have Ablett or Pendles if their VC doesn't work, so I will go down this route, because Danger and Dusty don't appeal to me too much, and there is a very small chance that Gaz doesn't go big so I will back Libba to bounce back, but hopefully I can just Gaz but now just have the back up insurance just in case

fever

cotch into bendles/beams for me. if i had jobe then i'd go with him