Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Pendles into Rockliff  :o

AaronKirk

Cotchin VC into Gaz C

GoLions

Quote from: GoLions16 on March 24, 2014, 03:18:58 PM
Pendles into Rockliff  :o
Scratch that, apparently Rocky can accept 1 match from MRP, flowering bullshower

sammy123

Might go mitchell or simpson for a unique

david17

im thinking Cotchin into Ablett all depends if i can do the loophole gotta wait for teams to make sure ive got someone not playing

shaker

Quote from: david17 on March 24, 2014, 04:17:05 PM
im thinking Cotchin into Ablett all depends if i can do the loophole gotta wait for teams to make sure ive got someone not playing

What you hiding some rookie rucks we don't know about  :D

david17

Quote from: shaker on March 24, 2014, 04:38:40 PM

lol im hoping Currie might get a game all depends how Goldy comes up and you never no Derickx was emg last week doubt it if both will play but you never know

shaker

Quote from: david17 on March 24, 2014, 04:44:21 PM

lol im hoping Currie might get a game all depends how Goldy comes up and you never no Derickx was emg last week doubt it if both will play but you never know

Well if you have those two you may need to free a spot up Rockliff is out do you have him but do need one for the loophole good luck

_wato

Cotch into Ablett for me.

david17

Quote from: shaker on March 24, 2014, 05:01:59 PM
Quote from: david17 on March 24, 2014, 04:44:21 PM

Well if you have those two you may need to free a spot up Rockliff is out do you have him but do need one for the loophole good luck

Dont have Rocky if i got everyone playing just go safe and go with Ablett i know Crowly will probably be on him but Ablett still scores well against them

Ricochet

Just remember that Ablett has only ever faced Crowley once for 137.
Pendles had only ever faced him once previously also for only 96.
This was part of my reasoning for starting Ablett over Pendles.

Then Pendles scores 122 on him straight up

It can work both ways so "Ablett scores well on Crowley" isn't that solid.

RaisyDaisy

I'll prob go Ablett into Pendles - should have enough time to make a call as to whether I take Gaz or give the C to Pendles

enzedder

No good options for me this week with the timeframe, fixture and players at my disposal.
Standard GAJ C likely to be my play with thought given to Sandi v Nicholls and Pendles.

Torpedo10

Danger into GAJ. Danger could go massive and if he goes 140+ I'll lock him in.

tor01doc

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 24, 2014, 08:22:38 PM
I'll prob go Ablett into Pendles - should have enough time to make a call as to whether I take Gaz or give the C to Pendles

And I quote....again.

RSI.