Main Menu

VC loophole

Started by sammy123, March 24, 2014, 12:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lukebomber

Roughy into ablett, someone has to make up for the 10 goals buddy always kicks against the bombers!

Typhnn

I'm think Deledio into Gaz/Pendles!!

probably Pendles, due to Gaz vs Crowley...

Sabretooth Tigers

:) Maybe  Gazza vc   in to Selwood or Libba,  :-\

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on March 26, 2014, 05:01:50 PM
:) Maybe  Gazza vc   in to Selwood or Libba,  :-\

That's what I am doing, but Libba. Gaz/Pendles/Beams I need to decide on, would rather VC them just incase they do have a low game as my only options prior to them are Danger and Dusty and don't want to VC either of them

redfield

I'm going to take a punt on Murphy tonight and if that doesn't work out then I'll look at recent scores against the relevant opponent for Gaz, Sandi (reckon he could go huge this week), Pendles or maybe even Danger.

Actually, maybe I should take a punt on Martin tonight instead of Murphy. Hmmm...

Daniel123

Really cant decide between ablett/pendles/beams guys..... May just go with the number 2 rule of supercoach- "make ablett your captain"

Ringo

Do you have any prems playing on Sunday that you could VC Gazz into.  Libba, Griffen, Selwood spring to mind

Daniel123

Sadely not with my dear friend rocky on the bench

Daniel123

Quote from: Daniel123 on March 27, 2014, 03:38:29 PM
Might go Mitchell dusty or danger .. Worth the risk i think

batt

Danger into Gazza here.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Daniel123 on March 27, 2014, 03:38:29 PM

leave Rocky on the field and select an emergency then if you want you can give Rocky the C to get your VC score

Mark

Mitchell into Ablett... Go someone different to the other 90% of supercoach players

hawkers65

Ablett into Libba, my gut is saying Libba will explode this week. 160 would be nice to put his average over 120  ;)

GoLions

Currently decided on Dusty into Pendles

Daniel123

Still undecided between ablett pendles beams they could all score 130+