CrowsFan

Quote from: NigeyS on March 28, 2014, 05:52:00 PM
Quote from: Honey Badger on March 28, 2014, 05:47:59 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on March 28, 2014, 05:40:29 PM
Quote from: Honey Badger on March 27, 2014, 07:06:33 PM
Simon White as 3rd emergency...
Looks like no McMahon for North.
Yep :-\

Quite funny that all throughout the trade period I was concerned about my lack of forwards and was very happy with my defensive cover, but then this week I have actually got 7 forwards named to play and only 3 defenders! The defense is missing Walker, Waters, McMahon, Harwood and Whitecross who would all be serious contenders for starting positions if all fit.
I'd imagine that Walker, Waters and Whitecross would all be starting alongside Houli.

But yeah, that's horrible luck.

We've been in a similar situation at Cairo both this week and last week.

Also having that issue in BXVs too. All my available defenders are named in my team including Nathan Brown as emergency.  :( Got Goodes omitted, Firrito out of favour (I assume) and Dea and Mohr injured...
Yeah Walker and Waters would be definites, then it would just who was in the best form between WhiteX, Harwood and Roberton. At least Walker gets back next week, and I'm hoping Harwood does too.

I've got more than enough mids playing though, 9 in total - Ablett, Sloane, Masten, Zaharakis, Hill, Hartlett, Adams, Wallis and Polec. In a way I kinda wish White had scored less than 40 because then I would most likely play one of them OOP as a defender, but since he got 47 I would need them to score 95+ to be worth it and I just don't think I can take that risk...

At least it's the start of the season though Nigey. As long as they are back come finals we should be happy :)

Nige

Quote from: Honey Badger on March 28, 2014, 06:00:02 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on March 28, 2014, 05:52:00 PM
Quote from: Honey Badger on March 28, 2014, 05:47:59 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on March 28, 2014, 05:40:29 PM
Quote from: Honey Badger on March 27, 2014, 07:06:33 PM
Simon White as 3rd emergency...
Looks like no McMahon for North.
Yep :-\

Quite funny that all throughout the trade period I was concerned about my lack of forwards and was very happy with my defensive cover, but then this week I have actually got 7 forwards named to play and only 3 defenders! The defense is missing Walker, Waters, McMahon, Harwood and Whitecross who would all be serious contenders for starting positions if all fit.
I'd imagine that Walker, Waters and Whitecross would all be starting alongside Houli.

But yeah, that's horrible luck.

We've been in a similar situation at Cairo both this week and last week.

Also having that issue in BXVs too. All my available defenders are named in my team including Nathan Brown as emergency.  :( Got Goodes omitted, Firrito out of favour (I assume) and Dea and Mohr injured...
Yeah Walker and Waters would be definites, then it would just who was in the best form between WhiteX, Harwood and Roberton. At least Walker gets back next week, and I'm hoping Harwood does too.

I've got more than enough mids playing though, 9 in total - Ablett, Sloane, Masten, Zaharakis, Hill, Hartlett, Adams, Wallis and Polec. In a way I kinda wish White had scored less than 40 because then I would most likely play one of them OOP as a defender, but since he got 47 I would need them to score 95+ to be worth it and I just don't think I can take that risk...

At least it's the start of the season though Nigey. As long as they are back come finals we should be happy :)
Haha, that's for sure.

Jukes

Quote from: Jukes on March 28, 2014, 10:31:11 AM
woops, chucked him in not long before lockout yesterday and forgot to take him off the emergencies :3

D: H. Shaw, L. Dunn, N. Vlastuin, J. Hombsch
M: R. Griffen (c), C. Ward, J. O'Meara, D. Heppell
R: N. Naitanui
F: D. Martin (vc), A. Monfries, T. Vickery, S. May
U: D. Ellard, J. Simpkin

Emg: Z. Clarke, J. Frawley, D. Fletcher

Simpkin the sub...

D: H. Shaw, L. Dunn, N. Vlastuin, J. Hombsch
M: R. Griffen (c), C. Ward, J. O'Meara, D. Heppell
R: N. Naitanui
F: D. Martin (vc), A. Monfries, T. Vickery, S. May
U: D. Ellard, J. Frawley

Emg: Z. Clarke, D. Fletcher, J. Simpkin

Simpkin drops to EMG bench, Frawley comes in

pyronerd

New York Revolution

Def: B. Sinclair, J. Gibson, T. McKenzie, S. Atley
Mid: T. Libratore (C), D. Armitage, A. Treloar, M. Stokes
Ruc: M. Pyke
Fwd: T. Cloke(VC), A. Black, T. Nicholls (OOP), S. Mckernan
Int: J. Macrae, K. Stevens

emg: B. Griffiths, W. Hoskin-Elliot, S. Lycett

Boomz

Mitchell out hurts :( Hopefully Kennedy can better his 88 last week. Campbell out tests our depth... A lot.

Tokyo
Def Suckling, Broughton, J. Carlisle, T. Richards
Mids Jack (C), S. Selwood (VC), Shuey, N. Suban
Rucks D. Simpson
Fwds L. Parker, L. Dahlhaus, J. Merrett, P.Ambrose
I/C A. Kennedy, T. West

Emerg -  M. Gleeson, J. Townsend, G. Ibbotson

Purple 77

Have decided to get Petterd's 76, coz Garland ain't playin.

Nige

shower, that reminds me Purps... I was supposed to play Joshy Saunders over Eli this week in BXVs. Damn it.

Purple 77

Quote from: NigeyS on March 28, 2014, 07:32:20 PM
shower, that reminds me Purps... I was supposed to play Joshy Saunders over Eli this week in BXVs. Damn it.

Damn, oh well, last week was Saunders only decent game, so it might be a once off anyway. That's what Im fearin

ossie85

Quote from: Purple 77 on March 28, 2014, 07:11:40 PM

Have decided to get Petterd's 76, coz Garland ain't playin.

Great design

Purple 77

Cheers oz.

Jeez, toronto's luck is horrible. Ryder and McLean both subbed out in 3rd quarters  :-\

It is the Brewer defence, I swear it is.

CrowsFan

Shocking performances from Roughy and Gunston! Nothing going right for me so far this season. Premiership hangover at its finest

Nige

95 from Poppy, 87 from Breust.

Happy with that.  :)

Purple 77

Hibberd 96, well, considering you started slowly, will take that thanks

Nails

Quote from: Nails on March 28, 2014, 05:39:17 PM
D - SD. Thompson, S. Burgoyne 130, J. Redpath
M - D. Swan, S. Johnson (Co), M. Boyd, M. Barlow (Co)
R - R. Warnock 118
F - P. Chapman 115, D. Petrie, D. Hale 58, B. Harvey, J. Schulz
UTI - D. Cox, J. Kelly

EMG - D. Cross, M. Close, C. Newman 86

Hale disappointing with 58 but carried by his two mates in tonight's game.

507/5 once Newman fills in for Redpath.

elephants

Langford eh, Cheney better. Could be a long season :P