Libba needs to lift

Started by whynot102, March 23, 2014, 09:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whynot102

Can't believe choose Libba over Watson

Samsturmfels

no eye deer

Nup. Not gunna work. Your not going to bag him and hope he has a blinder second half. Doesn't work for me, not going to work for you! ::)

Seems to work for a few though.........

RaisyDaisy

Let's give this a go - COME ON LIBBA!

timtim

C'mon LIFT LIBBA!

#showerblokeifyoudont

Vinny

juzztheball

I'll stick with him but flower this is painful to watch, especially when (like everyone) i was tossing up between him and Jobe!! writing this round off. 2 corrective trades this week, split round and shower rookies can get flowered

hawkers65

Hopefully he can make his score half respectable (90+) Had a big start to this final term, 4 disposals, 2 clearances and a tackle in 4mins.

_wato

Ohwell, can't expect everything.

Was on track for a great score, now must settle for under 2,200 lol

spudaroos

Choosing Libba over Watto, an already established gun premo was always going to be risky.

hawkers65

Quote from: _wato on March 23, 2014, 10:18:00 PM
Ohwell, can't expect everything.

Was on track for a great score, now must settle for under 2,200 lol

Exactly my situation, all i needed was 250 from Libba/Higgins/Ellis to score 2200, which you'd think id easily make but now i'm not even going to get close! Early in the round 1 2300 was on the cards but most have underperformed for me in this second week.

_wato

Yeah this second round has been a coach killer.

Kudos to those who had their majority play last week because this week has been shower.

Was on 1,900 with Hurn, Libba, Nic Nat, Higgins would've thought 300 but they'll struggle to get 250 I think

HotTiges

Yeah this split round sucks.. Was just too tempting to tinker..back to Libba, was smashed by Selwood and got some big time time junk after 3qtr time.. 70odd..don't worry, next week he will kill it.Kangas plus no tagger

RaisyDaisy

They got pumped by 11 goals and he still ended up with 27 touches

This will be his lowest score for the year. You heard it here first  8)

_wato

Yeah I'm not too worried. 27 touches was still good, just didn't have the opportunity to rack up tackles and hard contested footy and what not etc

I'm more worried about Nic Nat, looked slow!