Libba needs to lift

Started by whynot102, March 23, 2014, 09:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeper27

relax, Libba will tear it up.

juzztheball

Why would anyone sideways him? SURELY you all have more pressing issues to deal with  ??? Yeah we could've picked Jobe, but in saying that I had Jobe last year and im pretty sure he gave me a 60 against GWS when i had him as captain, and i didnt trade him out after that game (however temping it was, flower you Jobe). Jobe had his fair share of below 100 scores last year, he'll no doubt have them this year. Libba had one round 1, give the kid a break, he's a jet!

Grufflez

Quote from: Bully on March 23, 2014, 11:18:42 PM
Griffen out definitely affects Libba, I'm wondering if the competition will really tighten up on him now.

This is my concern,not that he can't bounce back but that other teams now know how much tagging can affect his game & hurt the Doggies

Minson's bad game would have affected him as well i think

vtaced

Trading a premium is just a waste in my opinion. I'm sure he will bounce back.

theta

Watson will score 70-80 odd when he plays freo in a few rounds and it will even out.

AaronKirk

Quote from: theta on March 24, 2014, 04:50:25 PM
Watson will score 70-80 odd when he plays freo in a few rounds and it will even out.

Stanton usually gets the Creepy Crowley. What do you base this on?

theta

Him getting crowley, like he did last time. 

AaronKirk

Quote from: theta on March 24, 2014, 04:59:10 PM
Him getting crowley, like he did last time.

De Boer played on Watson last time. In the 3 prior Essendon v Freo games Watson averaged 100 being tagged by Crowley.

theta

ah may bad.  saw the two 67's and thought they were both from crowley.

Jroo

Giff out meant that Libba got tagged by Scooter.
Once Griffwn is back, expect Libba's scoring to increase.
I definitely wouldn't look at trading him as yet.

eaglesman

calm down lads .. he was always going to suffer against the eagles because our rucks are just too good for the likes of minson .... add griff being out ... i am not remotely concerned ... 5 min before the cats game i did have jelwood selected in his place

Jimmykidd

Hold on Libba. HOLD. Still had 27 touches! Sure, Jobe dominated, and I'm sure a lot of people were deciding between the 2. Like me! Lol  :(

timtim

I have Libba, and will be keeping him. But will be watching very closely.

I'm very mindful that with Griff out that he'll cop more of a tag. Jackson McCrae on the other hand could be a good early downgrade ($330k). Cracking pre-season and a good round 1 (when they were getting smashed) potential breakout??

Puppetry

speaking of Jackson Macrae....anyone entertaining a Dthomas to JMacrae swap?