My First Round 2 Team...

Started by RookieDTer, March 23, 2014, 01:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RookieDTer

Hey Guys.

Here is my Round 2 team...

DEF:
Heath Shaw, Mullett, D.Swallow, Suckling, Langdon, Ben Griffiths (Georgiou, Laidler)

MID:
Gablett, Jelwood, Barlow, Libba, Cotchin, D.Beams, Dom Tyson, Dunstan (Polec, XEllis)

RUCK:
Cox, Sandilands (Currie, Thurlow)

FWD:
Dangerfield, D Martin, TMitchell, Zorko, Wright, Caddy (Rohan, Bock)

Now, I see my defense as probably missing one premo, and I want at least one better Ruck bench person - just not sure who.

Thinking I need to drop Jelwood or Libba down to a mid-pricer (not sure who???) so I can upgrade one of Geourgiou/Laidler...

Thoughts?

Dasherman

I think you answered your own question...IMO downgrade a mid over $500k to Shields and think about a Pav or even Higgins (for Zorko) as a fwd downgrade. Need two back upgrades one could be Birchall the other a premo you can afford. Don't worry about ruck cover as yet most teams have the same bench combo

RookieDTer

Quote from: Dasherman on March 23, 2014, 03:24:15 PM
I think you answered your own question...IMO downgrade a mid over $500k to Shields and think about a Pav or even Higgins (for Zorko) as a fwd downgrade. Need two back upgrades one could be Birchall the other a premo you can afford. Don't worry about ruck cover as yet most teams have the same bench combo
Thanks mate.

Not sure about the Fwd downgrade.... Dangerfield will be top 6, so don't care about a price-drop. Martin and Mitchell should both be top 8. Zorko and Caddy are both underpriced and should be 80+.... leaving Wright the only one I'd downgrade.... but none of the Fwd Rookies are screaming out for me to buy (or is there one I can start at F6?)

Libba to Shiels is locked in - giving me $180k to play with. Cheers :)

Mullett to Birchall makes it around $145k...

Then, could upgrade Griffiths to a Rhyce Shaw, or a Heath Shaw to a Hodge..... or a Wright to Wingard.

WIll mull those three options over, any thoughts?

Hmm, could even spend $35k upgrading Jelwood to Pendles.

n4cr123

Def need to fix that defense up... Maybe libba to Shiels to upgrade heath shaw and mullet?