Press conferences - who is the most entertaining?

Started by Doggoneit, March 23, 2014, 01:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doggoneit

A fun poll

Will Mick remain the king of press conferences? He has already made a great start to the year.

Brad Scott was very measured after a shocking round 1 defeat - surely that cant last

Bomber wants to have some fun but I don't think he can be as entertaining as the others

or is Geoff Toovey's "Ridiculous" press conference the best of all time? can he improve this year?

Will someone else come out of the woodwork to rival them all?

quinny88

Any time Mick is on the end of a loss I always seek out his press conference. He's such a grumpy old prick, its almost cringe worthy every time someone asks him a question that you just know will rub him the wrong way haha.

Grazz

Dudge

Can you add Grazz to that poll. When he loses darts, Kaz and myself have to walk around on egg shells :P. Add to that, I'm learning new swear words I didn't know existed ;)

Toga

Gotta be Mick!

Still laughing about how he spat chips at Richo last year :P

Nige

T Dog

kilbluff1985

Grazz

Watching Bucks head turn redder and redder is always fun. ;D

Dudge thats not f^%*@!"?< True. :-[

GoLions

Ricochet

valkorum

Ross the Boss.  Actually quite funny during his interviews.

Grazz

Quote from: valkorum on March 24, 2014, 10:55:54 AM
Ross the Boss.  Actually quite funny during his interviews.

Haha can still see him ripping into that reporter,Good question Shane haha.

fidou

Micky - Hated him before he came to the blues and am sort of warming to his press conferences. What was that the other day when someone took a sandwich or something. It was quite funny with his reaction.

shaker

Yes Mick by a mile it would be worth a journo doing something to annoy him on purpose just to get a reaction