hickey vs Hmac vs Hampson

Started by Daniel123, March 23, 2014, 09:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fid

Quote from: Bully on March 29, 2014, 03:11:31 PM
Quote from: GoLions16 on March 29, 2014, 03:00:54 PM
Quote from: hawkers65 on March 29, 2014, 02:20:47 PM
Hickey looking very impressive again! Even against Mummy! I'm absolutely stoked with this pick, along with RD who i'm sure is too!
I doubt he'll get this many disposals and goals against the better teams though...only has 8 hitouts, Mumford has 24

Doesn't matter, he'll make some quick cash and will be ripe for the picking in 2-3 rounds. If Nic Nat slides then a straight swap may be possible.

Yep we have all picked him to make quick cash and he was not a long term option.

91 SC Points @ half time

GoLions

Quote from: Fid on March 29, 2014, 03:19:02 PM
Quote from: Bully on March 29, 2014, 03:11:31 PM
Quote from: GoLions16 on March 29, 2014, 03:00:54 PM
Quote from: hawkers65 on March 29, 2014, 02:20:47 PM
Hickey looking very impressive again! Even against Mummy! I'm absolutely stoked with this pick, along with RD who i'm sure is too!
I doubt he'll get this many disposals and goals against the better teams though...only has 8 hitouts, Mumford has 24

Doesn't matter, he'll make some quick cash and will be ripe for the picking in 2-3 rounds. If Nic Nat slides then a straight swap may be possible.

Yep we have all picked him to make quick cash and he was not a long term option.

91 SC Points @ half time
I was saying more as a ruckman than a SC pick, obviously is going to make cash either way

woofy

Dam hickey on fire. Is it viable to go Minson > Hickey next week? Don't know why I went Minson at his price.

Blues Blues Blues

Quote from: woofy on March 29, 2014, 03:36:35 PM
Dam hickey on fire. Is it viable to go Minson > Hickey next week? Don't know why I went Minson at his price.

I'm thinking of going Nic Nat to Hickey too...

HotTiges

Tempting to consider leuy to reg hickey .. Can hickey be the Maric of 2012?

no eye deer

Starting to regret NicNat over Hickey. It's only one trade.......
Plus I've got 170 grand in the kitty, so Rohan could go also.

Bully

Quote from: HotTiges on March 29, 2014, 03:39:35 PM
Tempting to consider leuy to reg hickey .. Can hickey be the Maric of 2012?

Quite possibly, I reckon many will buy in after this week.

HotTiges

bunyips

How bad is his foot? I didn't see it happen?

Bully

Anyone's guess, it will be an interesting predicament if he's out next week, to hold or to fold?

HotTiges

Could hardly walk in the 4th.. Looks unlikely for next week you would think

tor01doc

Derickx?  :-\
Currie?  :-\

The cupboard is bare - and it's not due to Sandi!!

Bully

Very harsh for Hickey owners if he's out, an astute selection which could be spoiled by an untimely injury. Fingers crossed he's ok but if he's not then switch to Hampson, a burnt trade but at least there's 200 odd points in the kitty.

bunyips

Thanks for the update guys... Hopefully he gets over it in a week  ;)

RaisyDaisy

So happy right now with Hickey and Sandi, just hope the big fella is right for next week. No way I'm trading him if he isnt

The Hick was a beast today!