Main Menu

Leuenburger

Started by Judd Magic, March 22, 2014, 11:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaker

Have him in AF and don't like the fact that West did a fair amount of ruck work if they both keep playing will go to Mumford

quinny88

Not sure why you are surprised. West was always going to ruck with him, Leppa made that pretty clear all off season.
Leuy would score a lot better without him as all ruckman do but he will still give a decent average. Around 100 i would say

Torpedo10

I would take a 100 average but not sure he can get to that.

eaglesman

if u are planning on trading luey this week ... u have lost the plot in supercoach and should give up now

Judd Magic

I've lost all confidence in Burger with West in the team.

It will only get worse I reckon.

I'm going to cut my losses now before its too late.

Burger wont be top 3 ruck while West is in the team, simple as that. :(

Jackross10

I have faith in him even though I don't have him. I think he will still go 100. If anyone am give me a suggestion on this, it would be great.

Who would you take now.

Minson, Cox or Naitanui. I have to take on of these. I'm leaning towards Minson! Thoughts? Thanks

SydneyRox

i am glad i got off him in fantasy land, but have 2 xv teams with him in, so i hope he gets better

Ringo

Interesting here after one game bagging Berger.  I posted numerous ocassions that Lions will be using Dual Ruck Strategy and if you did not heed that is your concern.  In saying that I think Berger will still average 100 but not the 115/120 for an elite ruck.  This may still put him in the Top 5 as it is hard to gauge after 1 week.  Next week it may be Berger kicking 3 goals not West. Who is to say that both West and Berger can not average 100 and do a Nat Cox. 

FTR I do not have Berger in my team opting for the Coxilands ruck.

Southstorm

If you absolutely had to trade Leuey (I have him, going to hold for better or worse), why not sideways him to Nic Nat after Rd 2?

HotTiges

Quote from: Southstorm on March 23, 2014, 07:09:49 PM
If you absolutely had to trade Leuey (I have him, going to hold for better or worse), why not sideways him to Nic Nat after Rd 2?
Option could be Sauce as he is the lone ruckman.. All other options like Nat, Big Boy etc are competing with others

Dayze

To be honest what did u expect when west was named?
I disagree with everyone. Everyone flips out with talk of trading a premium but sometimes uv just made a mistake...

Sometimes u misread a preseason and their position isn't what u thought when u picked em.

Rookie corrections are ur priority, but if all of that is in order ditch the Berger I say...

Jmachete

Who instead of Berger? I am kind of eyeing off Mumford or McEvoy

AaronKirk

Keep Leuey. Bad decision to trade him off one average match.

Ringo

As I posted earlier it may be Berger kicking goals next week which was the basic difference in the scores.