Webster subbed

Started by Griffo1982, March 22, 2014, 10:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enzedder

Jimmykidd

H1bb3i2d

Hold this week and use for loophole, re-assess next week.

Trading to Georgiou next week may be an option, so too would KK on the bubble. We at least get to see them play again before we get their price changes.

geoffmack

I got no webster, clurey, and mcdonald on 7 man pine in def. in mids M.Crouch not named again and L.Taylor and Aish on 7 man pine. I got 22k in bank. i got problems.

Thinking at this stage is hold webster, trade clurey for georgiou, make cash or Langford straight swap.

OR L.Taylor out, move mcdonald to mid, bring in georgiou for cash or langford and use 6k.

Thoughts gents?

tkringle

Anyone heard anything more about Websters injury?

My cousin thought he heard SEN say it could be 5 weeks?!

Jroo

Quote from: tkringle on March 29, 2014, 11:48:57 AM
Anyone heard anything more about Websters injury?

My cousin thought he heard SEN say it could be 5 weeks?!
shower, if that's right I'll trade him this week.
Anyone know anything?

Jroo

Well, the Saints said all he had to do was pass a fitness test and he'd play, he obviously didn't pass it, but I'm hoping he will be back next week.

tkringle

Quote from: JROO8 on March 29, 2014, 01:15:11 PM
Well, the Saints said all he had to do was pass a fitness test and he'd play, he obviously didn't pass it, but I'm hoping he will be back next week.

Yeah I can't find anything on it either, going to assume he heard wrong and hope for the best!

Typhnn

I had an error today with SC...

Had webster on the field, decided to trade him out... completed trade and didn't work, tried again and came up with error...

Then just noticed that my vc isn't on Danger but...  guess somehow it's reset itself my sc...!!

Thinking that he won't get a game next week... prob worth trading out if he's not picked!!

Jroo

QuoteLong-kicking half-back Jimmy Webster missed out altogether last weekend after straining his groin against the Demons. While his rebounding qualities were impressive in round one, he's no walk-up start to the senior team this weekend given the fierce competition for places.

"Webster was a little bit sore in his groin last week but trained fully today... so he should play," Club physiotherapist Andrew Wallis told SAINTS.com.au.

http://www.saints.com.au/news/2014-04-01/in-the-mix-rd-3

Ricochet