Webster subbed

Started by Griffo1982, March 22, 2014, 10:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffo1982

Can't be a good sign that Webster copped the vest, maybe his JS isnt as good as everyone has been making out.

Nige

Couldn't understand the hype to begin with, seems like people were sucked in by his NAB scores.

HotTiges

Got a good kick on him, but not much else? Wouldn't stress about him, there's always next week

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: NigeyS on March 22, 2014, 10:13:40 PM
Couldn't understand the hype to begin with, seems like people were sucked in by his NAB scores.

shorty3264

Certainly never came into my consideration. You can see the potential, he is a lovely kick and could roll off half back nicely. Maybe pumped up by SC paige sucked a few in. Did many really have him when it came to the crunch of lockout?

Mat0369

Wasn't he also like mid 200k?

HotTiges

Quote from: shorty3264 on March 22, 2014, 10:24:27 PM
Certainly never came into my consideration. You can see the potential, he is a lovely kick and could roll off half back nicely. Maybe pumped up by SC paige sucked a few in. Did many really have him when it came to the crunch of lockout?
Goes under 70 next round, there will be people baying for his blood
I looked at considering him but preferred old Pork Suckling Crackle.. Similar players but Suck better.. Webster will cause a lot of discussion after this round... Is he still technically a rookie?

tkringle

Fox footy saying he might have hurt his quad

Sabretooth Tigers

::)
Was subbed because of a possible quad injury, still only rd.1 so no panic. If he doesn't improve and Swallow doesn't get any worse will swap them over after rd.2. kept 200k just in case.    ;)

Fid

I traded him out the last minute before the start and got Georgiou.

This will give me enough to make my first trade next week

Rohan out for Zorko

;D

jfitty

Yeah the talk was that he had done a quad. You'd think they would have subbed out Stanley or Maister otherwise.

Still, got about 60 in three quarters which is not bad at all. I selected him firstly as a POD to Suckling, who he would have beaten if he played that last quarter, and his price isn't too bad either.

See how he goes next weekend, the signs are definitely there.

shorty3264

Quote from: HotTiges on March 22, 2014, 10:27:18 PM

Quote from: shorty3264 on March 22, 2014, 10:24:27 PM
Goes under 70 next round, there will be people baying for his blood
I looked at considering him but preferred old Pork Suckling Crackle.. Similar players but Suck better.. Webster will cause a lot of discussion after this round... Is he still technically a rookie?
Yeh, much discussion. He doesn't stack up against Suckers in most catergories for this season.

Griffo1982

Quote from: jfitty on March 22, 2014, 10:37:52 PM

See how he goes next weekend, the signs are definitely there.

Thats if his quad comes up.

bluedreamin

afl.com.au reporting a groin... either way an injury to factor into our complicated formulas...

roti

If he is out, Laidler?