What's your biggest screw-up for Rd.1 ??

Started by Sabretooth Tigers, March 21, 2014, 10:19:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabretooth Tigers

:)
Like that great philosopher JROO said, " three games and twenty-two rounds to go yet "  So no corrective trades coming from the Sabres, no panic and Rome wasn't built in a day. But back to that Rome thingy, it only took Nero a day of fiddling with it to bring it down.  Cheers guys and gals.    ;)

aussied

fielding clurey and not picking langdon :(

kilbluff1985

aussied

maybe that maybe my biggest screw up for round one hahah

My Chumps

3 rookies under 50; Clurey, McDonald and Rohan.

Meanwhile Langdon's 111 sits on the bench  :'(

Just can't get rookies right. And today I'm tossing up between Dunstan, Ellis and Michie. Life is hard.

Bully

Quote from: My Chumps on March 22, 2014, 12:51:59 PM
3 rookies under 50; Clurey, McDonald and Rohan.

Meanwhile Langdon's 111 sits on the bench  :'(

Just can't get rookies right. And today I'm tossing up between Dunstan, Ellis and Michie. Life is hard.

Please let me know who you don't pick.  ;D

Ricochet

GoLions

Fielding Clurey and Rohan (and I guess Lmac as well). Could've had an extra 100+ points by fielding other rookies.

T Dog

Last minute inclusion of Martin in S/C... >:(.........oh yeah nearly forgot...Cloke.. :'(

dmac07

Quote from: Ricochet on March 22, 2014, 01:56:31 PM
Not trusting my gut on Watson

Trusted my gut on watson  :)

Trusted my gut on cloke  >:(

Also Langdon on thr bench, mcdonald on field, but still happy with both those picks overall

JimmyMcNulty

Forgot about a little thing called daylight savings and didn't swap Crouch for Tyson in time. Stupid Queensland. Hopefully he gets a game after Adelaide's loss.
Also Andrew Walker let me down. Oh well it's only round 1

Bully

Quote from: JimmyMcNulty on March 22, 2014, 02:47:03 PM
Forgot about a little thing called daylight savings and didn't swap Crouch for Tyson in time. Stupid Queensland. Hopefully he gets a game after Adelaide's loss.
Also Andrew Walker let me down. Oh well it's only round 1

Don't worry about Crouch, he'll be a good pick in the long run.

AaronKirk

Having Clurey on field instead of Laidler. Instead of being 327th overall after round one (which is really good and im really happy about it) I would have been 19th overall  >:(

Southstorm

Biggest screw up was thinking Leuey could make it with West in the team. That's probably going to cost me 20 points a week now.

Wasn't happy with McVeigh, Thomas or Pavlich but I have a feeling those scores are anomalies and better things are to come. Thomas was exhausted by half time because of a lack of games, McVeigh had a stinker and Pavlich would have easily cracked the ton had he not missed a couple of goals.

We're all gonna make it brahs.

Mat0369