What's your biggest screw-up for Rd.1 ??

Started by Sabretooth Tigers, March 21, 2014, 10:19:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Not regretting McDoughy or McD on field but Daisy does hurt

Yesterday though, Had Hmac and swapped for the Sauce before lockout. Only to swap back before game time ::)  regretted it most of last night :P

tigertops

Only disappointments for me are Rohan and l mac. Not really blemishes as you can't have every player scoring tons esp rookies. So far I'm pretty happy.

enzedder

5 of my 13 players to date have been below 100 but happy with all picks and no regrets yet. Buddy being the lowest,
Only screw up is not fielding Langdon but never considered that as a possibility so not bothered about it.

Gigantor

Quote from: MLS on March 21, 2014, 11:00:10 PM
It's a fine line we tread between genius and epic fail. It is only round 1, but I decided to play Langdon on field and scrap Suckling. Good move, but with that cash I had a great idea to buy some insurance for Sandilands so I brought in Dixon with Thurlow in the rucks. lol

Might be a corrective trade there!

I'm glad you were man enough to admit this cos I wasn't haha. If Hale cleans up tomorrow I'm gonna be pissed!

Bully

Quote from: MLS on March 21, 2014, 11:00:10 PM
It's a fine line we tread between genius and epic fail. It is only round 1, but I decided to play Langdon on field and scrap Suckling. Good move, but with that cash I had a great idea to buy some insurance for Sandilands so I brought in Dixon with Thurlow in the rucks. lol

Might be a corrective trade there!

:o From chocolates to boiled lollies, to add insult to injury Goldy cops a dodgy shoulder and Currie looks in a shoe-in for next week. You'll need some fancy footwork to sort this one out.

ben_020285

Only the first round but Rohan on the field and Daisy in my team are the only regrets so far. Left enough cash to turn Daisy into a premium if need be. Rohan will be on the bench from now on with Higgins bumped down to F6.

Gorilla75

fever

so much retardation in this thread thus far, and i'm not referring to the picks, just peoples reactions to them. rohan mcd etc. give me a spell.  ::)

hawkers65

No screw ups for me yet, Rohan, Martin and Ambrose with 40's but all have plenty of upside. Rest of my team i'm really happy with.

HotTiges

Nothing so far.. Went Rock over Jobe but that's not a real issue..perhaps not sticking with my instincts with Laidler but it's only 1score and he's not a great scorer.. I hate split rounds too

fever

Quote from: hawkers65 on March 21, 2014, 11:14:36 PM
No screw ups for me yet, Rohan, Martin and Ambrose with 40's but all have plenty of upside. Rest of my team i'm really happy with.

this is the correct answer

Knowall

Anybody thinking leaving out Currie from your Ruck bench could be a mistake.  Especially if Goldstein is injured, I might need to trade him in.

hawkers65

Quote from: Knowall on March 21, 2014, 11:25:05 PM
Anybody thinking leaving out Currie from your Ruck bench could be a mistake.  Especially if Goldstein is injured, I might need to trade him in.

Brought him in last minute by downgrading JHK to Ambrose :D

Bully

Quote from: ben_020285 on March 21, 2014, 11:09:42 PM
Only the first round but Rohan on the field and Daisy in my team are the only regrets so far. Left enough cash to turn Daisy into a premium if need be. Rohan will be on the bench from now on with Higgins bumped down to F6.

For sure, no way the eventual winner this week has Rohan on the field. F6 is my weak link too, will need to come up with a strategy to plug the hole. I realise it's only week 1 but he's a worry, in normal circumstances his name would never be mentioned for SC. Hope I'm wrong and the hype matches the talent but I have my doubts.

Knowall

Quote from: hawkers65 on March 21, 2014, 11:27:35 PM
Quote from: Knowall on March 21, 2014, 11:25:05 PM

Brought him in last minute by downgrading JHK to Ambrose :D
LOL well done.

Nobody will believe me but I was planning to do it and just simply forgot to bring him in for Thurlow.  Ahh well that mistake will probably cost me a trade.