What's your biggest screw-up for Rd.1 ??

Started by Sabretooth Tigers, March 21, 2014, 10:19:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabretooth Tigers

:o
Drew Petrie on 18 SC points 20 minutes in to the last qtr, at least that's one screw up I missed.
Mine is a beauty, I decided to go off Gazza for the big C. Tossed up between JPK and Jobe and naturally went for JPK. So, no Gazza for captain, selected JPK in preference to Jobe and played him as captain.  Apart from that my team has been doing forst class, whooooooppppss I forgot the Franklin Fear Factor. Apart from that it's going great.  Cheers all.     :)

MC

Went for Atley over Hanley to save some cash, and downgraded Webster to Aish via Mcdonald into D6...

Few things to pan out still, not looking great though! Goldy's shoulder looks flowered too, fantastic!

Bully

Gary Rohan has been my only blemish, I'll give him another week otherwise some remedial work may be required.

BigMac_93

had both Langdon (111) and Laidler(95) on the bench and LMac on the field in mids for 48.

MelbEagle

Sabretooth Tigers

::)
And the beautiful thing is that it's only round !. I may be making another stuff-up yet. I'm supporting Nicnat all the way with no doubts or reservations. Hope I don't jinx him for anybody else.     ;)

RaisyDaisy

At this stage I don't feel like I have actually screwed up

I have McDonald on the field, so that's the only poor score I really have, and considering 9 of his team mates scored lower than him, and he barely touched it, it was just a horrible night for all North players, can only get better. Would be nice to get Langdons score instead his!

The rounds not over yet so hopefully there are no screw ups!  ;D

Vinny

McDonald and Rohan only really.

I guess the fact that I was literally going to get Jaensch but pulled out last minute and he goes 106, but meh, no biggie.

Baggers2012

Rohan's been my biggest mistake. I've had 15 play and the other 14 have all gone 80+ after SD Thompson got 85 for me tonight.

billnats

McDonald & Clurey playing whilst Langdon and Laidler on bench.
Still have Crouch at M10 and forgot to change him.
Rohan mehhhhh

Sabretooth Tigers

???
Thought I might have to include my rookie strategy but may be OK for this round. Went:-
3 / 7     in defence
4 / 6     in the midfield
But think I'm likely to score 2200 / 2300 this week and as I planned a come from behind strategy that isn't really heartbreaking    :-\

Dayze

McDonough Hansen and McDonald on ground have hurt a little.
Not sure how I feel about Hansen now. 3 marks for the night was not what I had hoped for.
One more week then mite swap for swallow.

bowyanger

not having Yablett - swapping him for daisy next week

8)

having clurey on field with langdon and laidler on bench

making dangerpants captain instead of watson

MLS

It's a fine line we tread between genius and epic fail. It is only round 1, but I decided to play Langdon on field and scrap Suckling. Good move, but with that cash I had a great idea to buy some insurance for Sandilands so I brought in Dixon with Thurlow in the rucks. lol

Might be a corrective trade there!

SydneyRox

not regretting anything yet. only round 1. got a couple of guys who didnt perform as well as hoped in JPK and Rohan, but they will bounce back.