Main Menu

Nic Nat

Started by BlackOrWhite, March 21, 2014, 06:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackOrWhite

Is he worth the roll of the dice? Im going for the league win so i will put up with 2-3 sub par scores early in order to save a trade. Any risk of the OP flaring up?

Doggoneit

If my only concern was league win I would roll the dice - go for it.

Gigantor

Same issue with me, Callum Sinclair being named makes a green or red vest for Nic Nat very likely

TheMoops

For sure there is a risk.

But there's also a risk Leuey will be affected by Simpson, Cox will decline badly being a year older, Ryder will continue to be inconsistent and Big Boy may continue to be just outside of premium status.

IMO only safe ruck is Goldy but he is also super expensive.

NoButYeah

I have Nic Nat at the moment. If he's named as the sub I'll switch him to Minson with leftover cash

vmac66

For league win , yes . .

bowyanger

Totally left field here

I dont even think there are issues with Nic Nat.

I reckon the Eagles are foxing and have just made sure he is cherry ripe for the season and have not over worked - or risked him in any way

I remember late last year articles about him doing extra work during downtime - posting selfies out doing big rides and stuff - he was apparently fully fit back then.

Coaches love to play mind games and Nic nat would be top 3 MVP in the league when fit

Wouldnt surprise me at all if he came out and dominated

But..

I have not been game to go on my own opinion and pick him!!

I work with a weagles assistant coaches fiance and she wont even give me anything on him..just looks at me and smiles when I say "the coaches are making it all up"....its like a conspiracy to rival one certain jet gone missing

jeesh

I don't think Cox has shown any signs of slowing down. Hasn't missed a game in the last 4 seasons and can still score well with Nic Nat playing.

johnnytheboy1

Be interesting to see if he get subbed off or whether he plays the full game.As superfooty has stated he may be subbed at some stage. Iam going for Mcevoy just to be safe.

SydneyRox

i am still doing it, i can live with one lowish score 70? in rnd 1 if he gets subbed. Wont make or break the team and saves me having to trade him in later!

BlackOrWhite

Quote from: SydneyRox on March 21, 2014, 07:16:28 PM
i am still doing it, i can live with one lowish score 70? in rnd 1 if he gets subbed. Wont make or break the team and saves me having to trade him in later!

+1!!

no eye deer

It's been doing my ( and everyone else's) head in for weeks! I have the cash to get Goldy or Minson, but something in the back of my head keeps telling me he is going to come out firing and I think the Eagles with their draw will get off to a great start and not look back. Hard for me to say, as my blood runs purple! ::)

Could switch Sandi to him later, but I have a feeling Sandi might be a keeper this year as well. Best case scenario you get the two best rucks for a pittance! (All fingers and toes crossed ::))

Fuggit, I'm taking the punt. Couldn't stand to have him in this long, then drop him and miss out.

Jackross10

Fkthisispissingneoffsomuch

Blues Blues Blues

I just did it, Leuey to Nic Nat. Thinking long term and trade wise he'll pay off!

Vinny

He will get 81 and then get subbed out. :P