Why Caddy?

Started by DaveElNacho, March 20, 2014, 05:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoredSaint

Quote from: Holzman on March 20, 2014, 10:26:11 PM
Quote from: Holzmen on March 20, 2014, 06:56:10 PM
I definitely rate him and I finished pretty highly last year... if you know what I mean ;)
So listen to me, Holzmen, and start him on your team!!

You have convinced me with some good points. brought him into my team and looked good today.

Top pick.
IM SO CONFUSED
WHO IS WHOOOOOOO

auscoyote

For such a great game and a score of 81 ??? Too many good cats stealing points.
Awesome game of footy tonight!

Holzmen

It is true what they say.... Holzman took of his potara earrings (http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Potara) and now has split into holzman and holzmen!

Also, back to the footy discussion... Caddy with a gentlemen's 81 missing almost a quarter with injury. Good sign!

timtim

81 isn't the worst outcome in the world. If he can average that he'll make approx $110

You didn't pick him expecting 110+ did you?

auscoyote

He didn't miss a 1/4, Incident happened 3 mins before half time i thought and he was back on after half time. He played a great game but i haven't got him. Have Rohan instead :(

Grufflez

Don't know if this ''Holzmen'' imposter is going to last long lol....

Dayze

Haha trollzman.
Caddy had a good game. He will b a good selection. Just wether or not he averages 80 or 90.
That will b his range for the year I'd imagine.

Handballs a lot and isn't a great kick but does everything contested and really looks like he belongs.
Won't b a keeper but will b a good stepping stone.
If u bought him as a keeper u are probably dumb...

DoctorRush

He did put a shot at goal OOTF so wouldn't that be a -9 clanger ? Making his proper score anywhere from 91 for a point and 96 for a goal ? (BTW, not totally sure on CD scoring, but it's something like that isn't it. I picked him over Wright and I'm glad. Wright racked up 31 possessions and only scored 84. He won't be getting that many possies each week ! Geelong left him alone because he wasn't damaging.

no eye deer

Quote from: DoctorRush on March 21, 2014, 06:52:13 AM
He did put a shot at goal OOTF so wouldn't that be a -9 clanger ? Making his proper score anywhere from 91 for a point and 96 for a goal ? (BTW, not totally sure on CD scoring, but it's something like that isn't it. I picked him over Wright and I'm glad. Wright racked up 31 possessions and only scored 84. He won't be getting that many possies each week ! Geelong left him alone because he wasn't damaging.

Also gave Selwood a gift goal he could have kicked himself

H0LZMAN

Quote from: Holzmen on March 20, 2014, 06:56:10 PM
I definitely rate him and I finished pretty highly last year... if you know what I mean ;)
So listen to me, Holzmen, and start him on your team!!

+1