Why Caddy?

Started by DaveElNacho, March 20, 2014, 05:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dayze

Is this a troll Holzman haha

Holzmen

Quote from: Dayze on March 20, 2014, 07:19:52 PM
Is this a troll Holzman haha

No, I'm the actual Holzmen?? Let's just say that I'm a moderator in a particular forum ;)

sidvicious

Caddy is a spud , he was a spud when I had him last year , he's a spud this year .Why did I get sucked in again . Looks like Tarzan plays like Jane !

kilbluff1985

judging him on a half of footy well done ::) and he has actually been important around the stoppages

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: sidvicious on March 20, 2014, 08:37:49 PM
Caddy is a spud , he was a spud when I had him last year , he's a spud this year .Why did I get sucked in again . Looks like Tarzan plays like Jane !

LOL seriously?

He got extremely unlucky to get Jelwood's boot kicked in his face and was bleeding all over. Yeah it sucks, but it was just unlucky

HotTiges

Lol.. Spud for picking him last year

lukebomber

I don't agree he's a spud but jeez he can't kick

AaronKirk

Too high an expectation from him. IF he gets 70+ he has done his job IMO.

smashbox

deserves more than 80 after that effort. Bloke was in everything and did everything right. Amazing 1st up effort

sidvicious

Will average 65 and go up 10k

Mr.Craig

Marstar

Dudge

Quote from: smashbox on March 20, 2014, 10:09:11 PM
deserves more than 80 after that effort. Bloke was in everything and did everything right. Amazing 1st up effort

I'm with you mate, thought he did some courageous things. That weaving out the back line in the last I think, was brilliant

Woppa15

Quote from: jfitty on March 20, 2014, 05:43:44 PM
I have him out at this stage in favour of Higgins.

I think Caddy will have a good season, but won't end up being a keeper. The cash saved by getting Higgins instead is what's made me leave him out.

Why not both....?

Holz

Quote from: Holzmen on March 20, 2014, 06:56:10 PM
I definitely rate him and I finished pretty highly last year... if you know what I mean ;)
So listen to me, Holzmen, and start him on your team!!

You have convinced me with some good points. brought him into my team and looked good today.

Top pick.