Bill Manspeaker

yeah it is flowering annoying, no doubt about it

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: brad on May 12, 2014, 10:22:27 PM
yeah it is flowering annoying, no doubt about it

LOL it really is, but you made me laugh with it!  :D

RaisyDaisy

The "Who would you rather be" commercial

Horse cracks me up with his answer, referring to Gerard as being a rebel and someone who doesn't take himself too serious. LOL @ Horse taking the p1ss  ;D

tbagrocks

Part of the reason I folded (Don't judge me :P ) and got the fox sports, is so I wouldn't have to watch commercials :P

So I really don't know what you are on about, but my footy is uninterrupted, with soccer and all other sports ;D

RaisyDaisy

No add breaks are SIREN TO SIREN only, but you already knew that  :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 18, 2014, 05:17:29 PM
No add breaks are SIREN TO SIREN only, but you already knew that  :P
Still don't listen to the adds, mute fox :P  Love me radio broadcast

If no radio which rarely happens and have to listen to the TV, the umpires whistle pisses me right off. No need for that on live tv!

Anyway, 6 games a week

I mean usually 9 games a week aint bad

Noz

Bloody hell that prank phone call with different coaches on the Ed and Dermie show was probably the most unfunniest segment in the history of television

Mat0369

I have no idea why I am watching this

The golf cart in the old campaigner bit cracked me up though.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Noz on May 18, 2014, 08:26:53 PM
Bloody hell that prank phone call with different coaches on the Ed and Dermie show was probably the most unfunniest segment in the history of television

The Ross Lyon interpretation actually made me laugh because the way he spoke/words he used was exactly like Ross!!
That was funny, but the segment as a whole was horrible, and Mick would be p1ssed off at Ed about this

fidou

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 18, 2014, 11:49:57 PM
Quote from: Noz on May 18, 2014, 08:26:53 PM

The Ross Lyon interpretation actually made me laugh because the way he spoke/words he used was exactly like Ross!!
That was funny, but the segment as a whole was horrible, and Mick would be p1ssed off at Ed about this
Yep I think Mick would be pissed off with that as a female Malthouse was mentioned as well. McGuires attempt at humour gets him in deep sometimes although I think he realised this guys humour was wrong for TV as he tried to shut him up at times.

Bill Manspeaker

haha yeah I liked the Ross interpretation

elephants

Absolutely nailed the Lyon one haha! Sammy Newman was pretty good as well :P

kilbluff1985

SJ was robbed of the rascal of the week what a joke

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 21, 2014, 04:21:27 AM

I don't know, Petrie robbing Majak of the goal was petty rascalish!

kilbluff1985

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 21, 2014, 10:04:14 AM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 21, 2014, 04:21:27 AM

I don't know, Petrie robbing Majak of the goal was petty rascalish!

but how can you beat getting your team a free or a 50m penalty i cant remember by pulling Crowley over the interchange line i think SJ's is much better Bob either didn't see it or just went Petrie because he was on the show