Main Menu

Fox Footy Channel

Started by RaisyDaisy, March 15, 2014, 10:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

How stupid is Sheehan reckons Melbourne @1.60 is stupid with no forward line but doesn't even mention the Saints injuries

Justin Bieber

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 17, 2014, 11:49:07 PM
How stupid is Sheehan reckons Melbourne @1.60 is stupid with no forward line but doesn't even mention the Saints injuries

Doesn't mention that the saints are fuvking shower

Capper

DL'ing the Bounce now as well as the 3 x AFL 360 shows last week

Mat0369

Turns out in the end he was right. Mind you I picked the Dees

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 23, 2014, 12:57:01 AM

still a tool for not acknowledging St Kildas outs

Capper

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 23, 2014, 01:10:26 AM
Quote from: Mat0369 on March 23, 2014, 12:57:01 AM

still a tool for not acknowledging St Kildas outs
That was a pretty strong team they were able to put together with Dees and Saints players that were injured or suspended

RiOtChEsS

Ricky Nixon is a terrible liar, he cant keep his lips pursed tight enough to stop the sewage seeping down his chest.

RaisyDaisy

Just watching The Bounce, and Gazey has been thrashing it for ages, but to this day I still laugh out loud every single time he plays the footage of Mick saying Turn It Up haha

RaisyDaisy

So there is a new show tomorrow night with Ed and Dermie

LOL at Ed, his ego cant be stopped. EMT was a major flop, and I expect this show to be too

RaisyDaisy

Watching Ed and Derm now, LOL this show will get the ass soon, no real value in it, but I'll watch it I'm a footy junky

Sandi was a classic, he kept giving them really short answers - so obvious he didn't want to be there hahaha

Rusty00

1986 State of Origin game WA v Vic on at the moment.

Sad that we'll never see it again.

fidou

I was at that gaime. Didn't Buckenara snap the winner on the siren.

I remember I took a pommie guy who used to carry on about the hooliganism in English Soccer and by the end of the game after a few fights and bottles getting thrown at the cops he said he had never seen anything like it!!!!!

Not that would happen these days but it was my first and only game at Subi when I was working there for a year.

Rusty00

Haha BT keeps dumping everyone late and giving away frees.

kilbluff1985

Does series link work for people with footy games?

Rusty00

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 18, 2014, 09:55:21 PM
Does series link work for people with footy games?
I didn't think it would work so I've never actually bothered trying it. I've always played it safe and done each one individually.