Ballantyne
Rockliff

Emergencies
R. Tarrant
Podsiadly

Suggestions anyone?  :D
9,6k in the bank

tomsully

i like it. alot. some diffrent picks there. with armtige,hurn, rich, all proven players. broughton expensive. but a genuine gun. i dont have the balls to pick him. maybe trade lobe for roughead? im not sure lobe will play?

Kazahkstan

Yeah, I'm a little concerned with my Ruck bench. It's either Roughead, who is behind Hudson and Minson, or Lobbe, who is behind Brogan with little competition besides Cloke.

I believe on the HS website the SC scores for the NAB challenge matches will be released (or so I heard), so I may wait for them to pop up to make my decision.

Thanks for the input!

mjpaps

Personally Id swap Hunt for Malceski.
I do think Armitage is going to struggle.
I know he had a great NAB cup.
But the Saints did rest like 2 primo mids in each game.

just my thoughts
8.5 / 10

Kazahkstan

The Malceski swap seems to be a good idea, however I'm short around 10k.

I'm thinking about downgrading one of my backs. Any suggestions to as who?

milnesmarvels

like the team 7-8/10

id just watch wether rockliff will make best 22 espially with black power rains clarke all comming back with in 8 weeks, also r tarrent will he get a game, gotta watch out kanags are infamous for saying big things but not doing anything with them,

Kazahkstan

Bumpage.

Anyone else have any suggestions?

alman

Strong side that has some different yet good choices!

I wouldn't get too worked up trying to swap Malceski for Hunt, Malceskis nab form has been without Shaw and Kennelly not playing whole match. So his scores may change come R1.

Your backs have more depth than forwards.

Armitage is a gun, but i agree that come R1 and the Saints field a full team his TOG may become considerably reduced. Maybe downgrade a back (one of Enright, Hurn, Broughton, Hodge)  to do one of:

1. Upgrade Tarrant on bench so that Rockliff on bench, or

2. Upgrade Armitage to another premium midfielder

Just some food for though, great team either way 9/10

Kazahkstan

Thanks for the suggestions! Assuming Armitage will play on Saturday, I will see how he fairs with a near full strength squad. I would love to keep him but TOG is definitely an issue.

Might downgrade Tippett to Hall to give me a bit more moolah, in case I choose to upgrade Tarrant.

Kazahkstan

Update

Defenders
Goddard
Broughton
Enright
Hurn
Malceski
J. Hunt
Greenwood

Emergencies
Maguire
Silvagni

Midfielders
J. Selwood
Mitchell
Rich
Armitage
Martin
Barlow

Emergencies
Banner
Shuey

Rucks
Sandlilands
Naitanui

Emergencies
Skipper
Lobbe

Forwards
Riewoldt
O'Keefe
Pavlich
Giansiracusa
Hall
Ziebell
Ballantyne

Emergencies
Rockliff
Podsiadly

23,6k in the bank
(Excuse the double post)

MC

I think you need a captain! I'd downgrade Goddard to Fisher or Gilbert (Who should post similar scores with Goddard potentially heading forward this year...) then Greenwood to Waters and look to bring in an Ablett, Swan or Montagna who will average 120+

Kazahkstan

Roo not good enough for a captain?
I'll see what I can do tomorrow.

Kazahkstan

Okay, here's what I've come up with:

c4v3m4n

Backs -  :o

Midfield - Not bad at all. How's Rich been in the pre-season, I havent heard much about him.

Rucks - Solid, no problems there.

Forward - Again, solid. Though watch Ballantyne over the next couple weeks, he is coming off a small injury he sustained in the NAB Cup.

All in all, its a very good looking team. Since the backline is soo strong, maybe its worthwhile downgrading one of them to Gram or Macdonald, giving you some cash to either power up that midfield or add some more firepower to the forward line.

Very well done.

Good luck and happy supercoaching.  :D

PS. Love to hear you thoughts on my team. Thanks.
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,9354.0.html

Kazahkstan

I think Rich has had an average pre-season, but I'd like to stick with him as I know he is only going to get better with experience.

Appreciate the comments!