Main Menu

Dmac's Brownlow Count 2014

Started by dmac07, March 15, 2014, 11:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AaronKirk

Paddy Ryder very stiff not to be in your votes for Brisbane v Essendon.

McVeigh had an excellent first quarter than was quiet after that.

Noz

Quote from: AaronKirk on May 14, 2014, 03:30:40 PM

Not really Ryder and West were pretty even.

dmac07

Quote from: Noz on May 14, 2014, 03:35:36 PM
Quote from: AaronKirk on May 14, 2014, 03:30:40 PM

Not really Ryder and West were pretty even.

Was a toss up between McVveigh and Kennedy for the 1 vote I thought, really could've had it either way.

Ryder I thought was reasonable, but probably only matched West for most of the night. Got huge supercoach points for his last goal which was the sealer, but still thought he was short of Watson, Rocky and Goddard, and probably Heppel too.

RaisyDaisy

Yeah from all reports I read JPK and Hanners were 3 and 2

AaronKirk

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 14, 2014, 05:46:09 PM
Yeah from all reports I read JPK and Hanners were 3 and 2
That's how I have the 3 and 2 for that game.

dmac07

All updated through round 11 Saturday games. Been a bit slow on this with moving house. Found the Syd vs Geel and ess vs Rich games hard to give votes on. Otherwise pretty straight forward.

GoLions

For last night's game, I'd say;

3. Redden
2. Macrae
1. I think it should be Bewick, but the umps will probably give it to Hanley

Samsturmfels

Cloke would have to get at least 1 vote from last week. 5 goals and 23 touches..

Big Mac

Hard to pick the votes from today. Dunn and Jones played well but they didn't win the game. Young and Pendles played well for Collingwood but were they really 3 vote performances?

GoLions

Yeah Pies winning will probably mean Dees get robbed with the voting

I thought 3 to Jones, 2 to Young, 1 to Dunn, but Swan and/or Pendles may take a vote or 2. Probably Swan cause the umps get a woody every time he gets the ball

Noz

My 3 votes for todays game would go.

3. Dunn
2. Swan
1. Young

dmac07

Was thinking Jones, young and pendles, really didn't rate swans game despite alright stats. Think Dunn was great and one of the best players, but whether a bloke playing at chb will poll.. it's very rare. Very tough game as Jones and young faded late, pendles had good and bad quarters, swan butchered it a bit,

dmac07

Quote from: dmac07 on March 15, 2014, 11:20:22 AM

Round 11 Leaders -
G.Ablett
S.Pendlebury
JP.Kennedy
S.Johnson, N.Jones, M.Murphy, M.Priddis
N.Fyfe, J.Selwood, D.Prestia, J.Watson, T.Boak, R.Gray, D.Beams, N.Dal Santo
P.Dangerfield,
B.Harvey, T.Liberatore
D.Swan, L.Montagna, S.Mitchell,  B.Ebert, C.Ward, J.Bartel, M.Barlow
N.Riewoldt, S.Burgoyne, A.Sandilands, D.Hannebery, D.Mundy, B.Goddard, D Zorko, T.Rockliff, I.Smith, B.Cunnington
S.Sidebottom, M.Boyd, M.LeCras, D.Martin, J.Riewoldt, K.Simpson, C.Ward, H.Hartlett
A.Treloar, P.Chapman, T.Cotchin, S.Thompson (Ade), L.Shuey, L.Dalhaus, J.McVeigh, C.Yarran, B.Gibbs, J.Polec, J.Westhoff, L.Bruest
O.Wines, C.Jones, B.Hill, L.Parker, S.Mumford, J.Macrae M.Stokes,  R.Sloane,  M.Pavlich,  C.Masten, J.Elliot, L.Hodge, B.Vince, T.Lynch (GC), L.Neale, JJ.Kennedy, L.Franklin, T.Hawkins, B.Howlett, C.Bird, N.Malceski, B.Smith, S.Hill, D.Tyson,

Here's a quick snapshot of my leaders at r11 for the market of r11 leader that comes up each year. Ablett should have it,but have a go at Pendles or JPK if your keen, only 2 I see with any chance of causing an upset for this market.

AaronKirk

In my own projections I have Ablett on 20 votes, JPK on 15, SJ (ineligible) on 13, then a 5 way tie in third with Selwood, Boak, Harvey, Nate Jones and Pendles on 12 votes.

I think Ablett has it in the bag but I will be having a something on JPK just in case.

Vinny

Ablett or JPK, two horse race.

Unless someone does a Selwood and actually takes it out this time.