Main Menu

Dmac's Brownlow Count 2014

Started by dmac07, March 15, 2014, 11:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

yeh definitely don't look at stats. Nice work though dmac, some good early predictions so far

dmac07

Votes done for the split rnd done. Considered prestia v ablett for the 3 a real 50/50 call, being soi went with the payer with the  vote getting history, prestia was equally good but perhaps not equally noticed. Happens regularly with young guys vs established vote getters. Takes a significant period of top form to get the young guy some nmore attention.  The 1 vote in that game was a bit of a raffle.  The 3 and 2 were easy in the pa vs carl game, the 1 vote being tough again. Polec and Gray were great late but poor early. Murphy, ellard, curnow and gibbs were solid throughout but none really seperated themselves. Cornes for being good all game gets the nod.

FactHunt

3. Selwood
2. Bartel
1. Johnson

(I think we've probably seen those names before!)

dmac07

Quote from: FactHunt on March 21, 2014, 09:49:18 AM
3. Selwood
2. Bartel
1. Johnson

Have to say I agree, was tossing up the oder of stevie j and bartel but gave bartel the nod

FactHunt

Quote from: dmac07 on March 21, 2014, 11:40:26 AM
Quote from: FactHunt on March 21, 2014, 09:49:18 AM
3. Selwood
2. Bartel
1. Johnson

Have to say I agree, was tossing up the oder of stevie j and bartel but gave bartel the nod

Both excellent- just cos it was jimmy's 250, i put him in front

Anubis

Spite

Toga

RaisyDaisy

AaronKirk

dmac07

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 21, 2014, 10:37:29 PM
3 Jobe
2 Goddard
1 Chapman

Must agree wiyh you and aaron, Jobe clear 3, goddard 2, chappy 1, heppel not far off the 1 but couldnt go past the 4 goals to chappy when so much of heppels posession was uncontested and a lot of guys had huge numbers due to the style of game.

kilbluff1985

knowing the umpires i think Heppell will get in over Chappy rightly or wrongly

kilbluff1985

3. C. Jones
2. N. Jones
1. N. Riewoldt

dmac07

RaisyDaisy

3. LeCras
2. Darling
1. Rosa

Darling and Rosa could be swapped around, McKenzie a chance for the 1 too