Tough choices!! Need pro voters ;)

Started by love4thegame, March 13, 2014, 09:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4thegame

Time to kick this back up, so I went Rohan and Hanley, both average scores for what they can achieve but both in losing teams, swallow and Higgins both went okay, swallow looks awesome this year! Should I make the trades or just stick with the current?

Jroo

Swallow and Higgins for me.
I think Swallow can get close to matching Hanley, which is good considering he's $100k cheaper. While I feel Higgins will average quite a bit more than Rohan.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: love4thegame on March 26, 2014, 08:50:19 AM
Time to kick this back up, so I went Rohan and Hanley, both average scores for what they can achieve but both in losing teams, swallow and Higgins both went okay, swallow looks awesome this year! Should I make the trades or just stick with the current?

Just back in your choice now. I would have gone Swallow and Higgins, purely because I don't rate Rohan for SC, but you just gotta back your choice in now

Hanley is a keeper, and you can upgrade Rohan later on

Ricochet

Quote from: love4thegame on March 26, 2014, 08:50:19 AM
Stick with what you got mate. Rohan will come good. They played in terrible conditions for forwards. He'll still make you some decent cash and Hanley will be a keeper.

Spuds11

I would go with swallow and Higgins pearce Hanley is allright but you know what your going to get with him 90 to 100  swallow is number 1 draft pick that can play anywhere on the ground he is needed a clutch player can see him averaging about 110 this year as far as Higgins versus Rohan I would take Higgins in that purely because he can win his own ball where as Rohan is more realiant on good supply

SydneyRox

seriously??

Swallow/Higgins scoring potential is so much higher than Rooster/Hanley.

FTR i have all 4 in my team, but Rooster rides the bench and higgins will comfortably outscore him, Swallow should continue as he started, and I expect Hanley to improve.

Doggoneit

I think you are in one of my leagues - therefore - Go ahead make the trades !!!

seriously you have picked Hanley as a keeper - you shouldn't be trading him full stop, and certainly not based on just one game.