THE LAST TIME I MAKE A TEAM POST, THOUGHTS PLEASE?

Started by seeds40, March 11, 2014, 02:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeds40

This is the last time i will be making a team post so id like as many honest and thorough opinions as possible guys. here it is. If possible could you rate each line out of 10.

DEF: McVeigh, Mitchell, Hanley, Swallow, Suckling, McDonald (Laidler Georgiou)
MID: Ablett, Pendlebury, Rockliff, Liberatore, D.Beams, D.Thomas, Michie, Polec (Ellis, Langdon)
RUCK: McEvoy, Sandilands (thurlow, currie)
FWD: Dangerfield, Martin, Parker, Gray, Caddy, Rohan (Kersten, Lloyd)

$9,800 REMAINING

Some things i have been considering doing is taking a big risk in the ruck to downgrade mcevoy to hickey, which then would allow me to upgrade gray to wingard and lloyd to JKH. But people are saying Hickey is not a good idea so not to sure yet.

FIRE AWAY!! :D

Jalapeno

Def: 8/10. It looks like a very stock standard defence (nearly identical to all the ones I have seen). Solid except I cant rate it higher because you are not really taking any risks at all.

Mid: 8.5/10. I really like the inclusion of libretore in there and think it could really pay off. Very solid overall with a strong backbone of Ablett and Pendles.

Ruck: 8/10. Same as the defence in the fact that it is very stock standard. Solid

Forward: 6/10. Danger and Dusty are a given. Parker is out if I am not mistaken and is unlikely to play round 1 after hurting himself in a practice match. Gray and Caddy I really dont like and I would take the risk on them myself. Is Rohan strong enough to start on the field given that he will likely have sub effected scores?

Overall 30.5/40
A strong team although you need to work on your forward line in my opinion :)
Hope my feedback helps mate :)

seeds40

thanks mate :)
Parker has declared himself fit for round 1, and besides even if he isn't, this is my round 2 side.. round 1 is different.
As for Gray, do you think Pavlich is a better option?

Thunderbolts

Quote from: seeds40 on March 11, 2014, 10:24:42 PM
thanks mate :)
Parker has declared himself fit for round 1, and besides even if he isn't, this is my round 2 side.. round 1 is different.
As for Gray, do you think Pavlich is a better option?

Pav is safer but from all reports Gray could be going for a breakout year now that his injury worries are behind him