Hi Superstars. Please give feedback to my updated SC Team!

Started by Big_Cox14, March 11, 2010, 03:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big_Cox14

Hi Everyone, I would like some constructive feedback regarding my team of superstars
B: Enright, Hurn, Hodge, Gram, Malceski, Hunt, Waters (Maguire, Silvagni)
M: GAJ (C), Dal Santo (VC), Mitchell, Ball, D Martin, Barlow (Banner, Shuey)
R: Sandilands, NicNat (Warnock, Skipper)
F: Riewoldt, Pav, Higgins, Gray, B Hall, Dangerfield, M Campbell (Rockliff, D Stewart)
I've got $1,700 left. Any feedback would be very much appreciative.  :)

DamenS

VERY good team - should end up Top 1,000 if you trade well.  Personally I would toy with the idea of downgrading a player to fit in Goddard, but even if you didn't do this, it is a very solid and balanced team IMO (I finished 255th last year in my 4th year of competition).

c4v3m4n

IMO, Downgrade Ball to Masten or McVeigh and then upgrade Waters to Shoenmakers, Greenwood or Ladson.

After those changes, that will be a very very nice looking team. You've done well already. I'm just not a fan of Waters though. I just think there are better options for your 7th forward.

Good luck and happy supercoaching!  :D

Big_Cox14

I will try to toy with the idea of downgrading a player to fit in Goddard, but this is proving to be very tricky with the balance of my team.

I'm happy with Waters in my side at the moment. If he keeps injury free then I don't see why he can't double or dare I Say triple his starting price during the year. I personally think that Waters has more room to increase in price than Shoenmakers, Greenwood or Ladson. I haven't been impressed with Ladson during the NAB cup. With Shoenmakers I'm not sure if he's in the Hawks best 22 and not sure if Greenwood will play a tagging role this season. I definitely appreciate the feedback though.  :)

Resch

I liked your last team better.  You have just tweaked a couple based on popularity.

Here's my latest team. $1,500 left.
B: Enright, H Shaw, Hodge, Gilbee, Malceski, J Hunt, Waters.
Res: Maguire, P Davis
M: GAJ (C), J Selwood (VC), S Mitchell, L Ball, D Martin, M Barlow
Res: Banner, Shuey
R: Sandi, NicNat
Res: Warnock, Roughhead
F: Riewoldt, Pav, Higgins, Gray, Hall, Dangerfield, Ballantyne
Res: Rockliff, T Dennis-Lane

I'm currently toying with a few ideas, such as:
Trade out Gilbee & J Selwood for Dempsey & Dal Santo
OR Trade out Gilbee & Pav for Dempsey & O'Keefe

What are people's thoughts with my team as well as my trade ideas? I would appreciate any feedback. 

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,8594.0.html