Round 1 - Eagles v Dogs - March 23rd

Started by Ringo, March 10, 2014, 01:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

Geez I cant wait until rd2 begins and everything goes back to normal

No game on all Sunday until 7pm is so boring!

auscoyote

I reckon sheed will be the sub and they will play Sinclair at CHF. Darling will become the 3rd tall. Kennedy up fwd with resting ruck. NicNat to be subbed off in the 3rd for the run of sheed.

Happy to be wrong as would love to see Sheed get a full game. Tunbridge looked good for east perth yesterday.

Go Eagles!

Doggoneit

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 23, 2014, 05:51:24 PM
Geez I cant wait until rd2 begins and everything goes back to normal

No game on all Sunday until 7pm is so boring!
+1

especially when its your team you are waiting for

elephants

Quote from: auscoyote on March 23, 2014, 05:52:53 PM
I reckon sheed will be the sub and they will play Sinclair at CHF. Darling will become the 3rd tall. Kennedy up fwd with resting ruck. NicNat to be subbed off in the 3rd for the run of sheed.

Happy to be wrong as would love to see Sheed get a full game. Tunbridge looked good for east perth yesterday.

Go Eagles!

Seriously love the look of Tunbridge, reckon he will be a great player for us!

Nige

Today has been such a long and boring day. :(

auscoyote

Yeah was looking good up until his nose break. Colledge impressing too!

auscoyote

We had to be the last game of the 2 week split round ::)
I've been hanging all summer this.C'mon. Stupid Sunday arvo timeslot

RaisyDaisy

It's nice that I didn't have any plans today so get to have a relaxing Sunday, but geez hurry up and start already lol

SC lockout wont be until around midnight AEST too!

Danzac

Scoots to have a big game, and NicNat to play 3 quarters so he drops in price slightly.
Lock it in

This game will tell us a lot about how far West Coast can go

no eye deer

Quote from: Danzac on March 23, 2014, 06:13:47 PM
Scoots to have a big game, and NicNat to play 3 quarters so he drops in price slightly.
Lock it in

Ya reckon? They will win easily, then keep winning with their easy draw, until they are brought back down to size by the mighty Freo Dockers! ;D

SydneyRox

ready for nic nat and darling  to tear it up in the middle

Rusty00

A home game against a team not going to make the eight they're expected to win won't really tell us how far West Coast can go. Unless of course they lose :-X

Doggoneit

Quote from: no eye deer on March 23, 2014, 06:26:51 PM
Lock it in

Ya reckon? They will win easily, then keep winning with their easy draw, until they are brought back down to size by the mighty Freo Dockers! ;D
Quote from: Rusty00 on March 23, 2014, 06:31:10 PM
A home game against a team not going to make the eight they're expected to win won't really tell us how far West Coast can go. Unless of course they lose :-X
I know there is a lot of sand over there but you should take your head out of it sometimes.

RaisyDaisy

I don't know why everyone thinks we have an easy draw?

OK our first 3 games vs Dogs, Dees and Stk are easy, but then its Geelong in Geelong, Port who are good, Carlton in Melbourne then Freo

Not exactly an easy draw. Not a horror draw, but not easy

LaHug

Considering how well the favourites are going this week, the Doggies might be a solid chance. Still, I think the Eagles should win very comfortably (about 40+ in my book)