Round 1 - Eagles v Dogs - March 23rd

Started by Ringo, March 10, 2014, 01:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Draw. Eagles will be down by a point and have a kick after the siren and miss.

elephants

Enormous and slightly random call ^ :P

DT Gun

Questions for the game to answer are as follows

Is cox worth 500k+?
Is Libba a Monster?
Is Macrae just a nab cup hero?
Can higgins run out a match and score well?

Think thats about all im looking at

Think the doggies will really push WCE but young side and a big oval so WCE to run away with it in the last

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: GoLions16 on March 16, 2014, 05:52:52 PM
Draw. Eagles will be down by a point and have a kick after the siren and miss.

find someone that will give you odds for that, and chuck a dollar on it. chuck one on for me aswell :P

Toga

Think the Eagles should get up pretty comfortably, but will be interesting to see how the Doggies come out with a new season ahead of them - should see some improvement from them this year!!

Jroo

@FOXSportsNews: .@WestCoastEagles midfielder Mark Hutchings is ruled out of Sunday's Round 1 match with @westernbulldogs due to back injury #AFL

Nige

Quote from: JROO8 on March 17, 2014, 07:07:34 PM
@FOXSportsNews: .@WestCoastEagles midfielder Mark Hutchings is ruled out of Sunday's Round 1 match with @westernbulldogs due to back injury #AFL
:o :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

LF

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :'(

elephants

Jroo

Quote from: NigeyS on March 17, 2014, 07:17:17 PM
:o :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Haha, I thought you may be upset by this.

Money

Any considering Easten Wood if named?

MTTY

Nige

Nige

Quote from: JROO8 on March 17, 2014, 09:36:28 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on March 17, 2014, 07:17:17 PM
Haha, I thought you may be upset by this.
I've been fighting back tears all week.  :(

Mr.Craig