Round 1 - Saints v Demons - March 22nd

Started by Ringo, March 10, 2014, 01:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barra17

God I hope they win! I hope Dunstan, Billings, Michie, Tyson and Vince go well for my DT though...

Purple 77

Quote from: Hoggyz_a_legend on March 22, 2014, 03:30:39 PM
I'm a St.Kilda supporter who sees the positives of most likely being at the bottom of the ladder at the end of the year- high draft picks, but i fail to see any way that Melbourne could get within 3 goals of us tonight. Their highest goal scorers in this team are Byrnes, Dunn, Vince, N.Jones. Riewoldt has kicked twice as much by himself. Even with their midfield additions, i still don't think Melbourne has anywhere near the scoring power to outscore us. Hickey will dominate the ruck with no Jamar, and our back line will run rampant with no truly dangerous forwards to mind. Dees on the other hand have Rooey, Maister and Stanley to contend with. Stacks better than Fitzpatrick, Pedersen and Howe. Plus with the new clearance king in Dunstan, we should get first use of the ball more often than not. Don't get me wrong- Melbourne is heading in the right direction, I just cannot see any way that they can beat a team who they haven't beaten for 8 years at a ground they haven't won for 16 games against a team with the best CHF since Carey.

Saints by 28.

Interesting views. Time will tell!

Ricochet

AFL ‏@AFL  1m
Final teams for #AFLSaintsDees - No changes. Subs: Jack Billings (@stkildafc) and Jay Kennedy-Harris (@melbournefc) Game starts 7:40pm

Purple 77

Quote from: Ricochet on March 22, 2014, 06:32:24 PM
AFL ‏@AFL  1m
Final teams for #AFLSaintsDees - No changes. Subs: Jack Billings (@stkildafc) and Jay Kennedy-Harris (@melbournefc) Game starts 7:40pm

Annoying thousands of fantasy coaches everywhere... lol

Jroo

Quote from: Ricochet on March 22, 2014, 06:32:24 PM
AFL ‏@AFL  1m
As expected.

Mr.Craig

Daniel123

Rusty00

Quote from: Daniel123 on March 22, 2014, 06:47:01 PM
Should dunstan be on our benches?
I'm starting him in SC. On bench have McDonald and Ellis to avoid risk of Ellis being sub.

LF

Quote from: Rusty00 on March 22, 2014, 06:52:28 PM
Quote from: Daniel123 on March 22, 2014, 06:47:01 PM
Should dunstan be on our benches?
I'm starting him in SC. On bench have McDonald and Ellis to avoid risk of Ellis being sub.

Ellis won't be the sub
Eagles sub will be either Sinclair then Nic Nat red vest or Nic Nat then Sinclair red
Or if they don't go that way it'll be Sheed

Ellis looks to be playing Beau's role

T Dog

Who will kich any goals in this game?..and Lee not playing...there's a clue on how your going.. :-\

Mr.Craig

AF: Hickey and Tyson
DT: Terlich, Tyson, Michie

Who knows what will happen. :-\

Mr.Craig

Early signs that this is going to be high possession. :)

Nige

T Dog

Quote from: Mr.Craig on March 22, 2014, 08:06:11 PM
Early signs that this is going to be high possession. :)

low scoring tho.. ::)

Daniel123

Dunstan on fire regretting benching him