Round 1 - Saints v Demons - March 22nd

Started by Ringo, March 10, 2014, 01:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Comments please feel free to add your margins

Will the loser be early spoon favourite?

Ricochet

Yes and Saints will lose. They're missing far too much experience for this game.

kilbluff1985

if Melbourne lose they have serious issues really should win

TomK

Bill Manspeaker

nah, we'll be right. Melbourne are missing their whole forward line aren't they

T Dog

Quote from: brad on March 10, 2014, 03:01:51 PM
nah, we'll be right. Melbourne are missing their whole forward line aren't they

missing everybody taller than 125cm..... :o

AaronKirk

No Montagna, No Hayes, No Steven. St Kilda will be spoon favourites. Melbourne by 42 points.

quinny88

Melbourne havent won at Etihad for like 8 years. Saints by 6 points

Spinking

Saints by 10 goals...  ;)

Probably most likely a Melb win by a few points, but will be interesting to see where the kids and new faces are at for both teams.

Nige

This is gonna be a decent, close contest, even if the Saints are missing three of their five best players (arguably).

I think the Saints might still be able to get up somehow.

Saints by 2.

Bill Manspeaker

kilbluff1985

Quote from: NigeyS on March 10, 2014, 06:42:46 PM
This is gonna be a decent, close contest, even if the Saints are missing three of their five best players (arguably).

Saints by 2.

Add to that NDS and Big Boy missing from last years team and Melbournes list looks much better even with there forwards injured

Bill Manspeaker

just gonna make the victory taste sweeter KB ;D 8)

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 10, 2014, 09:15:40 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on March 10, 2014, 06:42:46 PM

Saints by 2.

Add to that NDS and Big Boy missing from last years team and Melbournes list looks much better even with there forwards injured
Without a doubt. The man that really has to stand up for the Sainters is Nroo. If he leads from the front and has a good day... it won't matter that Steven, Joey and Lenny out is massive blow. IMO anyway...

kilbluff1985

I think it matters Melbourne should win the midfield battle easily which means a lack of supply for Roo and they will probably double team him

Think it comes down to how much pressure the Saints put on and hard to see them being highly motivated for the game with all the outs