Round 1 - Hawks v Lions - March 22nd

Started by Ringo, March 10, 2014, 01:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

Haha completely forgot I had harwood as a placeholder backmen in RDT, thats not going too well for me.

Toga

Quote from: JROO8 on March 22, 2014, 06:07:10 PM
Rockliff tagging Mitchell and as Rocky dominated in the first quarter, Hawks sent Mitchell deep back, so he kept Rocky out of the game, which is flowering terrible for my SC. I don't understand why you'd put your best player on Mitchell.

Because that best player has probably got the best skills to keep one of their best players quiet? :P

Spite

Rockliff tagging Mitchell and as Rocky dominated in the first quarter, Hawks sent Mitchell deep back, so he kept Rocky out of the game, which is flowering terrible for my SC. I don't understand why you'd put your best player on Mitchell.

Usually because your best player isn't as good as mitchell :P

Jroo

Quote from: Toga on March 22, 2014, 06:08:20 PM

Because that best player has probably got the best skills to keep one of their best players quiet? :P
Quote from: Spite on March 22, 2014, 06:08:37 PM

Usually because your best player isn't as good as mitchell :P
They need Rocky in the mids though  ;)

Toga

*Your fantasy team(s) need Rocky in the mids I daresay... :P

Danzac

So Shiels is tagging but has 71 at half-time?

:o

Jroo

Quote from: Toga on March 22, 2014, 06:12:48 PM
*Your fantasy team(s) need Rocky in the mids I daresay... :P
Haha, yeah that's right  8)

Rusty00

Quote from: Danzac on March 22, 2014, 06:17:54 PM
So Shiels is tagging but has 71 at half-time?

:o
Got him in AF and DT so pretty happy so far :)

Bill Manspeaker

oh how I hate you Dwayne Russell

haha well played Rocky

Mr.Craig

Daniel123

Anyone watching live whats gunsten up to is he even touching just left the house so cant watch it also whats suckling up to

Ricochet

Bill Manspeaker

Ricciuto on McEvoy: his hands have improved over the summer.

must have never watched him when he played for us

Danzac

Daniel123

Quote from: Daniel123 on March 22, 2014, 06:30:01 PM
Anyone watching live whats gunsten up to is he even touching just left the house so cant watch it also whats suckling up to