Round 1 - Hawks v Lions - March 22nd

Started by Ringo, March 10, 2014, 01:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel123

Ringo

TBH I do not think Rocky is really tagging Mitchell think it is a run with role which Rocky is dominating atm.

Grufflez

Langford starting to find the ball 2 possies WOOT
2 tackles 2clearances 2 IS50 1RB50

frogjumper

Rocky isn't tagging. He is just getting into the face of Mitchell.

Grufflez

What role is Shiels playing? is he playing on Hanley or Rich?

Danzac

Collingwood had a good first quarter too.... ;D

Seriously though, Hawthorn not quite as crisp on attack as 2013 yet. A few new guys and changed roles. Might take a few weeks to get cranking to full speed

Spite

Quote from: Grufflez on March 22, 2014, 05:14:17 PM

Playing half forward on the wing on the left side of the oval in the first quarter and taking whoever is hbf which has rotated through rich, golby etc. Not really on the ball which is worrying for the shiels owners like myself :/

Grufflez

Quote from: Spite on March 22, 2014, 05:17:19 PM

Playing half forward on the wing on the left side of the oval in the first quarter and taking whoever is hbf which has rotated through rich, golby etc. Not really on the ball which is worrying for the shiels owners like myself :/

Thanks for the Info  :)

kilbluff1985

Rocky played forward the whole quarter :( Brisbane look much better with him on the ball

Rusty00

Quote from: Spite on March 22, 2014, 05:17:19 PM

Going well now 8)

Is Rockliff injured or something? hasn't scored yet this quarter :o

Daniel123

I must have the worst picking skills or something every gun i get in just seems to have there worst game when put in my team :/

Toga

Windigo

Daniel123

Gunsten. Lift and kick a bag next quarter all right..... I SAID ALL RIGHT

Gunsten"ok wallace i lift and score 45 points in the next quarter with 3 goals"

GOOD ABOUT FLOWERING TIME YOU DID SOMETHING

(This is what i do while watching footy)

Jroo

Rockliff tagging Mitchell and as Rocky dominated in the first quarter, Hawks sent Mitchell deep back, so he kept Rocky out of the game, which is flowering terrible for my SC. I don't understand why you'd put your best player on Mitchell.