Round 1 - Hawks v Lions - March 22nd

Started by Ringo, March 10, 2014, 01:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Forgot to put Emergency on Leuy in SC. Looks like Real DT is my game this year...

Mr.Craig

Punky with five straight. Hopefully a sign he has turned his goal kicking around.

nrich102

Danzac

A bit of rust coming off in this second half. A bit of coast-to-coast action. Me likey

Daniel123

First year i have spent money on a ruck chose burger and this is how he thanks me wow! Disappointing

Daniel123

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Daniel123 on March 22, 2014, 07:23:07 PM
First year i have spent money on a ruck chose burger and this is how he thanks me wow! Disappointing

Unlucky - exactly why I have just gone for the el cheapo Hickey - too hard to tell who the gun rucks will be this year, will upgrade Hickey later in year once the top rucks are visible

Mat0369

I would have gone Big Boy around that price, especially when I saw Trent West named. I tried to convince my mate to get Leuenberger out of his team for that reason, he thought he would back him in, even though it looks like he could spend more time up forward and sharing ruck duties.

Mr.Craig

Not a particularly awesome game for my fantasy teams but it's the 4 points that really matter. :)

no eye deer

Started with Breust the last two seasons waiting for the breakout. Haven't got him this year.   >:(

Rusty00

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 22, 2014, 02:14:34 PM
Went to put a few bob on L Shiels for highest disposal winner, not even there ::)  They got Grant Birchell @ $7 thouhgh ::)
Turns out $7 was good value :P

Danzac

Quote from: Danzac on March 22, 2014, 12:26:57 PM
I can't see Brisbane getting within 40, unless there is a miracle

Hawthorn by 47.5

Brisbane with their first step towards the spoon  ;)

Wow should have put money where my mouth was haha

Mat0369

Rocky probably burn a lot of people this week considering his price and expectations. Spent tons of ton up forward after smashing the first quarter in a defensive role on Mitchell. New coach yet the burn still looks the same.

AaronKirk

Birch with a nice 120 and Langford on bench with a solid 77.

Daniel123

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 22, 2014, 07:41:02 PM
Rocky probably burn a lot of people this week considering his price and expectations. Spent tons of ton up forward after smashing the first quarter in a defensive role on Mitchell. New coach yet the burn still looks the same.

You think hes worth hes keep of flick him to cotch or Watson or Libba etc