Round 1 - Kangaroos v Bombers - March 21st

Started by Ringo, March 10, 2014, 01:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Danzac

Quote from: Ricochet on March 21, 2014, 06:27:25 PM
Final teams #AFLNorthDons - No changes. Subs: Leigh Adams (@NorthKangaroos) and Zach Merrett (@EssendonFC)

Awesome that LMac isn't subbing, but annoying that Merrett is.
And my F8 musical chairs continue...

Mr.Craig

Will Hansen really be playing out of the forward pocket or is this just another case of team's naming players wherever they feel like?

Spite

Quote from: Mr.Craig on March 21, 2014, 07:11:21 PM
Will Hansen really be playing out of the forward pocket or is this just another case of team's naming players wherever they feel like?

Guess :P Heppell in BP, if he plays the game all night from there I will eat a chair

Nige

Quote from: Spite on March 21, 2014, 07:18:35 PM

Guess :P Heppell in BP, if he plays the game all night from there I will eat a chair
Haha yeah, not gonna be happy if Heppell's getting none of it in the back pocket.  :P

LaHug

Quote from: Spite on March 21, 2014, 07:18:35 PM

Gonna hold you to that! We will have a chair eating ceremony.

Nige

Five rams in action tonight.

Scotty T, Lindsay, Boomer, Goldy and HeppD.

Daniel123

Anyone else going with RD's Jayden hunt idea?

LaHug

Quote from: Daniel123 on March 21, 2014, 07:52:54 PM
Anyone else going with RD's Jayden hunt idea?

Nope. I'd rather have the extra cash cow than the 40 odd points I'd gain.

T Dog

Mr.Craig

Threw Stanton into my AF for showers and giggles. Watson and Chapman in play too.

LaHug

"m0nty: McDonald turns the ball over on the HBF straight to Chapman, who immediately sails it over the first gamer's head for the first goal."

Great for DT and AF that he got an early disposal, horrible for SC that he turned it over...

LaHug

Quote from: Mr.Craig on March 21, 2014, 07:55:41 PM
Threw Stanton into my AF for showers and giggles.

Did the same. Love me some shiggles.

Daniel123

Goldstein looks fit wish i could have afforded him

T Dog