Main Menu

SportsBet Comp (LeagueLeaders)

Started by Grazz, March 08, 2014, 01:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Anyone playing the Sportsbet fantasy comp that wants a league let us know.  ;)

GM

Quote from: Grazz on March 08, 2014, 01:53:52 PM
Of course.

Grazz

Quote from: greenmoon on March 08, 2014, 01:59:46 PM
Of course.

Sending the code now mate.

T Dog

in a few but can go 1 more. ;D

Grazz

Quote from: T Dog on March 08, 2014, 03:32:45 PM

in a few but can go 1 more. ;D

Onya buddy i'll send the code through now.

GM

Grazz

Slowly, but will get there as always. ;)

Grazz

Quote from: upthemaidens on March 08, 2014, 05:25:45 PM
     Just to let anyone know, I still have 2 more league spots to fill.  So throw me any codes if you wish.
   It does seem like all the leagues are basically just different combinations of the same 25-30 coaches though  ::)

... I dont understand why so few people are playing SB, you have a much greater chance of winning something.   And with no CB or Sportal running.   Figured SB would of increased in popularity, not decrease.

Code sent mate.

upthemaidens

Quote from: Grazz on March 08, 2014, 05:27:47 PM
     Just to let anyone know, I still have 2 more league spots to fill.  So throw me any codes if you wish.
   It does seem like all the leagues are basically just different combinations of the same 25-30 coaches though  ::)

... I dont understand why so few people are playing SB, you have a much greater chance of winning something.   And with no CB or Sportal running.   Figured SB would of increased in popularity, not decrease.

Code sent mate.
Thanks Grazz, will join soonish.
      Also I dont have anymore spots left, forgot I was gunna join 'Warriors'.. So thats the last league in the last comp. :)

....Now do I pick Higgins and get pissed off when he gets injured, or not?  arrrrrrrrgh I had my structure just right, then Missy comes along,, tempting me like the Sirens of the deep..    ;D

GM

Quote from: upthemaidens on March 08, 2014, 05:51:46 PM
Quote from: Grazz on March 08, 2014, 05:27:47 PM

Code sent mate.
Thanks Grazz, will join soonish.
      Also I dont have anymore spots left, forgot I was gunna join 'Warriors'.. So thats the last league in the last comp. :)

....Now do I pick Higgins and get pissed off when he gets injured, or not?  arrrrrrrrgh I had my structure just right, then Missy comes along,, tempting me like the Sirens of the deep..    ;D
Got a risk it for the biscuit mate.
If the worst happens everyone will be in the same boat.

DazBurg

hey guys i got sportsbet again
i'm already in m0ntys pythons and ff assassins

soooooo

i'm open to any new leagues just finding it hard ot keep up with who's i'm and who
who's i'm not soooooo drop me aline if you need people :D

Grazz

Quote from: DazBurg on March 08, 2014, 05:59:55 PM
hey guys i got sportsbet again
i'm already in m0ntys pythons and ff assassins

soooooo

i'm open to any new leagues just finding it hard ot keep up with who's i'm and who
who's i'm not soooooo drop me aline if you need people :D

Sending it now Daz

Daniel123

LF

You need to be 18 I`m pretty sure for SB :)

Grazz