Zorko + $$ Vs Wingard

Started by Jmachete, March 07, 2014, 12:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmachete

Backs: McVeigh, Mitchell, Hanley, Webster, McDonald, Laidler, (Langford, Cutler)

Mids: Ablett, Pendles Rockliff, Beams, Tyson, Ellis, Michie, Polec (Dunstan, M.Crouch)

Rucks: Minson, Sandilands (Derickx, Thurlow)

Fwds: Dangerfield, Martin, Mitchell, Zorko, Caddy, Kennedy-Harris (Honeychurch, L.Taylor)

Bank: $168,700

Ricochet

Not a fan of starting either tbh. Would much rather Pavlich or Buddy for that spot.

GoLions

I can't justify spending 530k on someone like Wingard, however as Ric said I would prefer Pavlich

Jmachete

Thanks guys, any other changes you would make to my team?? Considering strongly to down Pendles to Cotchin

Ricochet

I'd seriously look at strengthening your backline mate. Webster at D4 and then two rookies is far too risky

Jmachete

Where can I make money, what moves would you suggest?

Ricochet

Maybe look to make the most of the underpriced fwds like Higgins, Lamb, Fasolo, Blease, Rohan, etc.

GoLions

Can you go Laidler to Suckling using the spare cash you already have?

Jmachete

I can but leaves me with $18,300 in the bank.

Could downgrade Tom Mitchell or Zorko to someone although don't really want to

Grufflez

Quote from: Ricochet on March 07, 2014, 12:39:16 PM
Maybe look to make the most of the underpriced fwds like Higgins, Lamb, Fasolo, Blease, Rohan, etc.

Those guys are all shower.

^Guy above me...ahahhahha A HIRD! nice one

Ricochet

Quote from: Grufflez on March 07, 2014, 01:30:41 PM

They are value though. At their price they will make you some serious coin and have better JS and scoring potential than any rookies

tor01doc

Yes. Like it.

Where I work, the best collective noun is that used for anaesthetists - a tearoom of anaesthetists.

Grufflez

Quote from: Ricochet on March 07, 2014, 01:34:24 PM

They are value though. At their price they will make you some serious coin and have better JS and scoring potential than any rookies

If we are talking about value id rather have players like Gunston & Pav  with Suckling & Webster than combos like Grimes & swallow with Lamb & Fasolo....Higgins the only real value option there and i wont go near him.

eaglesman

Can easily make money by dropping 100k off minson to another ruck ... :)

Jmachete

Yeah ruck is a massive dilemma!