enright, Shaw, Duffield,  Hodge,  Malceski, Hunt, Maguire,
Waters,  Davis

Ablett, Swan, Mitchell, Ball,  Martin,  Barlow,
Trengove,  Shuey,

Hille, Naitanui, Warnock, Skipper, 

Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Higgins, Franklin, Hall, Medhurst,  Ballantyne,
Stewart, Podsiadly, 

Bennyy

Team looks pretty good. Slight weakness in the rucks, but thats the area you seem to have taken a gamble on as we all need to gamble on 1 or 2 in our side. Pretty solid. 8/10

Wastelander

Very nice.
I think maybe Grimes is a little over priced.
Midfield is very solid, nice work.
Rucks are a worry, but could pay off.
Forwards are solid too, however, I have heard that Ballantyne was injured, though I'm not sure how badly, maybe look into that.

Nice job though, good luck.

PIES10

I know grimes seems overpriced cause we are looking at him as a second year player but the kid is a jet and is going into the midfield. also I want a few different players as everyones backs seem the same.

with the rucks its either hille and nic nat over sandi and warnock and I dont want the headflower of donuts off warnock. will upgrade one of them later in the season.

thanks mate

Prospector_1

Quote from: PIES10 on March 11, 2010, 01:36:10 PM
will upgrade one of them later in the season.

So that's a planned-for trade in your rucks.

To make money, or to get the rucks you should have had at the start?

PIES10

we all have to sacrifice somewhere on the ground and im willing to take a punt in the rucks after all there is ony 2 or three gun ruckman anyway. obviously i would love to have coxy and sandi

Gazzaleg

everything is good except maguire on the field is a bit of a risk and ur rucks are very strong but besides that nice :) rate mine posted it a couple minutes ago

Big_Cox14

Team looks alright. I noticed that with your rucks you're banking on having two mid priced players starting. It's a different strategy to mine with one premium and one mid priced player, but you're obviously willing to make that call. I would personally prefer to start Waters over Maguire. Apart from that a decent side you have there.

mjpaps

Pretty decent side m8...
However, I do think Grimes is a bit pricey...
Midfield is awesome.
Rucks could struggle a bit if Hille doesn't fire...I know he had a cracker 08, but not convinced as yet.
Would upgrade if you can find the dosh...IMO
Forwardline is also great!

8.5 / 10
please rate mine if you could

Ricko

Nice looking team, as most would say grimes is a bit hefty for a 2nd year player. and id probly try get rid of hille (big risk imo) and maybe downgrade a mid to upgrade a forward

overall 8.5 / 10