Started by Ricochet, March 04, 2014, 06:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

Libba and Chad should both be in the top 20

Vinny

Quote from: Honey Badger on March 05, 2014, 06:28:03 PM
Quote from: Vinny on March 05, 2014, 06:23:11 PM
Also HB, most stupid not stupidist.
I think my bad grammar must have been why he reported me ;)
Haha only pointed it because you love to point it out in others, was wondering what you would do. ;)

CrowsFan

Quote from: Vinny on March 05, 2014, 08:34:03 PM
Quote from: Honey Badger on March 05, 2014, 06:28:03 PM
I think my bad grammar must have been why he reported me ;)
Haha only pointed it because you love to point it out in others, was wondering what you would do. ;)
Yeah I know. Honestly I don't mind if people point it out, if I did then I would be quite the hypocrite :)

Nige

Haha come on Noto, Sloane is actually a freak.

Don't say shower like that. ;)

*stupidest.  :P

Grazz

Kinda surprised Mike hasnt got himself in there somewhere. :P

kilbluff1985

he was an AFL 360 talking about  and he was being grilled about it his answers were just stupid and didn't have a good reason for the questionable choices

Grazz

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 06, 2014, 12:15:36 AM
he was an AFL 360 talking about  and he was being grilled about it his answers were just stupid and didn't have a good reason for the questionable choices

No surprise there really KB, hasnt had a clue for so long. ;)

Ricochet

I guess it's the way you look at the last. I kind of looked at it as how important a player is to their team. Sandi proved in the finals last year he is still the most influential Ruckman in the comp. While Rocky is a great accumulator, Rich and Hanley are maybe more important to Brissie. I dunno, just another way to look at it

kilbluff1985

i would have Rockliff in ahead of Zaharakis, Heppell just to name a few midfielders

Ringo

Quote from: Ricochet on March 06, 2014, 10:25:09 AM
I guess it's the way you look at the last. I kind of looked at it as how important a player is to their team. Sandi proved in the finals last year he is still the most influential Ruckman in the comp. While Rocky is a great accumulator, Rich and Hanley are maybe more important to Brissie. I dunno, just another way to look at it
Rich did make the list either so that shoots down that argument. Rich will always attract No 1 tag at Brisbane because of his disposal efficiency and accurate and lethal left boot.  Maybe more value that Rocky to Brisbane  but hard to see. 
As has been said one mans opinion but when a glaring error is made like the omission of Rocky one has to question. And from the list I would put Rocky on a par with Sloane at least.

Ricochet

Quote from: Ringo on March 06, 2014, 10:40:52 AM
Quote from: Ricochet on March 06, 2014, 10:25:09 AM
Rich did make the list either so that shoots down that argument. Rich will always attract No 1 tag at Brisbane because of his disposal efficiency and accurate and lethal left boot.  Maybe more value that Rocky to Brisbane  but hard to see. 
As has been said one mans opinion but when a glaring error is made like the omission of Rocky one has to question. And from the list I would put Rocky on a par with Sloane at least.
Is Rocky a more important/influential player than Hanley? Because Hanley was 43, leaving not much room after that. Not saying its right, just looking at it from a different angle

Ringo

IMO Richo Rocky is more important to Lions than Hanley.

In Team Importance I would rate importance of our top 10 as follows in order: Rich, Rockliff, Berger, Hanley,  Zorko, Adcock, Redden. Merrett,  Brown.

ossie85

Quote from: Ringo on March 06, 2014, 11:52:47 AM

In Team Importance I would rate importance of our top 10 as follows in order: Rich, Rockliff, Berger, Hanley,  Zorko, Adcock, Redden. Merrett,  Brown.

Shows the plight of the Lions - only 9 players in its top 10 :P

Looks a good list to me though Ringo :) Patfull warrant top 10?

Ricochet

Quote from: Ringo on March 06, 2014, 11:52:47 AM

Where did Rocky and Hanley finish in the F&B mate? Just looking through this list and he has mentioned it for quite a few profiles

The_Captain

Quote from: ossie85 on March 05, 2014, 07:07:48 PM
Quote from: noto07 on March 05, 2014, 06:18:38 PM
Theres no need for that HB. Rather than bite back because i am a far bigger person than you, I have reported you.

For the record,  that is biting back.  Reporting good, but you still retaliated

Should note also that you implied sheahan was stupid for his opinion,  but didn't like it when someone did the same for you

Anyways,  constructive criticism by all is the way to go. ... no need for anyone (mods included) to get personal

But Sheehan isnt on this forum. So its being said about him Os, not too him. Like to me.

Anywho. Some very suspect picks there Sheehan.