Main Menu

Mike's Top 50

Started by Ricochet, March 04, 2014, 06:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaker

Haha it's obvious that father time has caught up with Mike and he is quite senile the funniest is Cloke at 7 and Sandi at 8 and yes Rockliff not there at all have checked twice but cannot see him  :o

shaker

Hawkins and JJK get a spot but no Cox ???

Rusty00

Surely this must be based on who he thinks will be the Top 50 this year given some of the inclusions and omissions?

Still doesn't explain Rockliff though :o Would love to hear his reasoning for leaving him out.

ossie85

Quote from: Rusty00 on March 05, 2014, 10:45:48 AM
Surely this must be based on who he thinks will be the Top 50 this year given some of the inclusions and omissions?

Still doesn't explain Rockliff though :o Would love to hear his reasoning for leaving him out.

^ that's exactly what it is.

Rockliff big oversight probably, but remember this is one man's opinion. Nothing more, the point is to raise discussion :)

You'd think Collingwood - with players in the top 7 + Beams + Sidebottom would be big premiership favourites. Unfortunately, we aren't.

C.Judd3Votes

Come on Mike, Billy Longer had a better year than Leuenburger??

The_Captain

bahahahahahah Hawkins at 35!!!!

and Motlop making top 50 is a joke. Plays 3 good games and is rated all of a sudden.

Back to the drawing board Sheehan!!!!

Ringo

Fair enough one mans rating but how he can not rank Rockliff in the top 50 when you look at some of the other players is beyond me.

Sandilands at 8 but no room for Cox at all another glaring anomoly.

valkorum

What about McPharlin - best CHB in the game and cant get a spot.

Jroo

Rockliff should be top 20, crazy how he didn't make the cut.
There's a few players I'd have ahead of Zaha, Heppell, Darling, Hendo and Sidey.

The_Captain

sloane in there as well.. bahahha thats a joke too. Played about 3 good games in his career.

CrowsFan

Quote from: noto07 on March 05, 2014, 06:10:40 PM
sloane in there as well.. bahahha thats a joke too. Played about 3 good games in his career.
Don't even know what to say to that. Clearly the stupidist thing I have read on here in some time, and yes I am including the cricket threads in that.

The_Captain

Theres no need for that HB. Rather than bite back because i am a far bigger person than you, I have reported you.

Vinny

Haha come on Noto, Sloane is actually a freak.

Don't say shower like that. ;)

Also HB, most stupid not stupidist.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Vinny on March 05, 2014, 06:23:11 PM
Also HB, most stupid not stupidist.
I think my bad grammar must have been why he reported me ;)

ossie85

Quote from: noto07 on March 05, 2014, 06:18:38 PM
Theres no need for that HB. Rather than bite back because i am a far bigger person than you, I have reported you.

For the record,  that is biting back.  Reporting good, but you still retaliated

Should note also that you implied sheahan was stupid for his opinion,  but didn't like it when someone did the same for you

Anyways,  constructive criticism by all is the way to go. ... no need for anyone (mods included) to get personal