Gold Coast kids

Started by cortez, March 04, 2014, 11:09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

With some coming into there 4th year and be so much talent at the club which Gold Coast player wil. Be most likely to join there Captain in the super prem category this season? I've gone with these 4 being the moat likely, left Martin our simply because you're nit going to be super elite from the get go.

ben_020285

None of the above. None are even close to being 'super elite' this season.

Dayze

Bennell and prestia
Round 8 bye means nobody will b risking them tho

BoredSaint

prestia is the most likely IMO

Jroo

Bennell, he had a down year last season, but I'm backing him to bounce back. Prestia was great last season, but I feel that Bennell will overtake him. Swallow should do well too, and I'd give JOM another year or two before he becomes elite.

Sabretooth Tigers

:)
Bennell if any this year, and he has a great high ceiling. Just waiting for this guy to explode. Currently have $229k sal over and two mid positions ready for 1 hit of the button, and he's in. If he even looks likely he'll come in regardless of the byes. Actually when working out whether or not a team is bye friendly it isn't the team you start with that counts so much, but the one you are planning on having come the byes. Cheers.      ;)

Ricochet

Bennell will explode this year. He'd be my pick of the bunch

timtim

"super elite" - i.e. as good as Gaz?

None of them will be that good.

That said they'll all explode this year/next and then we're f*cked. GCS reigning premiers from 2016-2026 haha

cortez

Maybe not as good as Gaz, meaning more 115+

reesbr

Bennell and Prestia would be super picks for your midfield. Huge PODs and will definitely continue their rise this season. Not sure which one though

reesbr

The one i have locked in though is a fella by the name of Brandon Matera, absolute jet

cortez

Expecting him to get more midfield time most of his scoring up forward?

Anubis

None. Rischitelli will be their 2nd best

Nige

Yeah, Prestia and Bennell are the most likely... but as has been said, getting to the 'super elite' could be a stretch.

Will both be extremely good players and scorers though.

dmac07

Super Elite, as in Gaj, pendles, selwood, watson, swan... none of them this year.

Think Prestia is the pick of the lot though, would back him over Bennel to potentially push clise to a 110 average this year. Would be a huge POD and think ge is an outside chance to hit the bottom end of thr top10 scoring mids. That being said, ill stick with my current premiums, Gaj, Pendles, Watson,  D.Beams.